Free deer and pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free deer and pig

Folks I’m headed to ok tomorrow for a week. The last three years I’ve shot several deer and pigs on this trip. I’m still chewing through last years deer and I can shoot pigs any day if the week at our farm.
    If anyone would be interested in free quartered deer and or pig, I’ll even debone most of it tome permitting, then let me know

My plan is to head home Friday after the morning hunt. I’ll be hunting literally on the other side of the river just north of burkburnett.
    My route home will be through Wichita Falls, Fort Worth then down 45 to deer park
    I’m willing to meet you anywhere along the way or deviate some if necessary.

Let me know if any interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a nice offer!

Comment

I'm definitely interested.

However I would defer to anyone who doesn't or will not have pork or venison. At the moment I've got both and the ability to get more at my lease. But, on the off chance no one takes you up on that offer that needs it more than I do, I'm definitely interested and live near Fort Worth.

Comment

I would like it. I am in Deer Park as well. PM me if I am a good match

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          Folks I’m headed to ok tomorrow for a week. The last three years I’ve shot several deer and pigs on this trip. I’m still chewing through last years deer and I can shoot pigs any day if the week at our farm.
          If anyone would be interested in free quartered deer and or pig, I’ll even debone most of it tome permitting, then let me know

My plan is to head home Friday after the morning hunt. I’ll be hunting literally on the other side of the river just north of burkburnett.
          My route home will be through Wichita Falls, Fort Worth then down 45 to deer park

I would definitely like some pork if you happen to shoot a small one. My family and I have never had wild pig before. Should go good on my smoker.

Comment

I would take some venison if’n you have plenty. My season is done due to medical reasons.

Can meet in Ft. Worth.

Comment

Any hog/ deer meat would be appreciated work pretty much cancelled my season, I’m in deer park working

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

That's awesome of you.

Comment

Ok guys looks like plenty of interest and I may be able to take care of everyone that has replied to this point as long as I can shoot straight!
                  If each of you can pm me with a phone number so I can communicate with you throughout the wk. I’ll take things in the Oder of the replies.
                  All I ask is that if you tell me you want the meet that you please show up. I’ll do my best to get the deer abs pigs broke down as much as I can for you, I’ll deliver nothing less than quartered Animals.

Please text me with name number and your location
                  Thanks
                  Brandon
                  281-745-1509

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
                    Any hog/ deer meat would be appreciated work pretty much cancelled my season, I’m in deer park working

Check the thread for my reply please

Comment

Don’t debone it

Illegal to transport I believe. I could be wrong

Comment

Nice offer, wish I was closer!

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                          Don’t debone it

Illegal to transport I believe. I could be wrong

[emoji106]

Comment

Well guys it’s been a tough week to say the least. Looks like we were a week early. It’s been hit and Very little movement. There are three of us hunting and one guy has shot a doe and a pig and that’s been it.

There was more activity this morning and I still have this evening and tomorrow morning but it’s not looking to good

I’ll update tomorrow before I leave Oklahoma

Comment

go get'ed OldRiverRAt

Comment

Working...
                              X