Temple/Bell County area TBH'ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple/Bell County area TBH'ers.

For those that live within 25 to 30 miles of the Temple area, who would you recommend for a cement slab and possible metal building.

The wife and I are looking at coming back home when we retire no later than May of 2020 and are looking for some property to build a barndo on 0 to 5 acres of land if possible. What I need is some contacts to see on pricing for a slab and metal building plus plumbers and electricians for the build. I can handle the inside framing and such but I am not going to do the plumbing and electrical.

Also, if any of the folks in this area know of some property that is for sale, please give me a heads up. We do not want in an HOA or subdivision, preferably a location with as few neighbors as possible. Realtor info if you have one to recommend would be appreciated also.

We plan on coming to the area on March 11 to look at as much as we can look at to see what is available.

The wife and I grew up in Temple and have some aging parents that want us back closer to this area so that is the reason I am reaching out to the TBH family for some help.

Thanks!

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been in the excavation business here (Temple) my entire adult life. Know a lot of folks. I would recommend David Denman for slab and Elite Steel for building materials. Elite can also recommend a contractor to put up building. Welcome home. Great place to live. If you want more info, numbers or something just pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
        I have been in the excavation business here (Temple) my entire adult life. Know a lot of folks. I would recommend David Denman for slab and Elite Steel for building materials. Elite can also recommend a contractor to put up building. Welcome home. Great place to live. If you want more info, numbers or something just pm me.
        What excavation company are you with ?

Comment

Shallow Ford 26 years. Now with James Const. 7 years.

Comment

David Denman is as good as it gets in the concrete business, Bell Co or not.

Comment

Working...
            X