frio river get away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frio river get away

Want to stay in a cabin on the Frio. Love the area and haven't been in years. Any recommendations on a place down there? Would be my crew (total of three) plus an additional family of (three-four). Thanks.

neals lodge has great cabins and river frontage

Comment

friocountry.com
      friofun.com
      frioriverresorts.com

Comment

Several good ones in the area, we always stay at Crider's. Problem you're gonna have is finding a place this late in the year that has availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Several good ones in the area, we always stay at Crider's. Problem you're gonna have is finding a place this late in the year that has availability.
          Was expecting some difficulty. Thanks for all the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by JONES45LC View Post
            neals lodge has great cabins and river frontage
            We have stayed there every summer for the last 9 years. Love Neal's and the Frio! Will head back end of July

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              We have stayed there every summer for the last 9 years. Love Neal's and the Frio! Will head back end of July
              Great food at Neals - their fried pickles are the best I have ever had

Comment

another frio country vote. Its ran by some really nice people and they have great houses. best luck is gonna be something off the water. We like off the water cause it allows a quite place away from the crowds. Most of the time that means deer will be grazing in the yard in the afternoon

Comment

I miss going to the frio, it’s been years but I always like neals

Comment

River Bluff Cabins in Leakey, TX. Not too many people usually and plenty of inexpensive cabins.

Comment

Check with Donny @ http://vacationfrioriver.com/

Awesome rentals, and host.

Comment

My cousin owns Grans country cabin, it's not on the river but if you have problems finding something let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                          Great food at Neals - their fried pickles are the best I have ever had

Yes they are...delicious

Comment

Working...
                          X