2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    All This ray talk has me thinking. what else other than what shane posted a pic of are yall wearing (everlast type boots)?

My boots tend to hurt only my left foot when wading all day. ive tried the full boots but they're HEAVY. Might be time to get something new

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I have tendonitis pretty bad in my left foot, the neoprene boots kill me. Started wearing the Simms vapor tread a while back and it helped some. Bought the new Simms flats sneaker and it has more support than my best hiking boots. Not sure how stingray "proof" they are but by far the most comfortable wading boots I've worn.

Comment

They say...One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Lord I'm stuffed

What are those....reddish throats?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        I have tendonitis pretty bad in my left foot, the neoprene boots kill me. Started wearing the Simms vapor tread a while back and it helped some. Bought the new Simms flats sneaker and it has more support than my best hiking boots. Not sure how stingray "proof" they are but by far the most comfortable wading boots I've worn.

I will second that the Simms flats sneaker is the best boot I have worn.

I have had multiple pairs of orvis, Korkers, and all makes and models of the neoprene boots.

The Simms beats them hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have really high arches and tend walk on the outside of my feet. Every evening after fishing I’d have sore feet. I got some Simms lace up wade boots a year ago and it’s been a game changer. They have more support than my regular work dress shoes and are tall so they give a good bit of ankle support. I know they are expensive but I’ll never go back to a regular zip up.

Comment

I was looking at the Simms zip tie 2. Its just my left big toe really. Short wades and surf patrol is ok with the Magellan stuff. 300+yard wades like Monday suck

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
            What are those....reddish throats?
            Heck yes! And a couple from trout. I will not throw them away. The real deal is throats from ling.

Comment

I was looking at the Simms zip tie 2. Its just my left big toe really. Short wades and surf patrol is ok with the Magellan stuff. 300+yard wades like Monday suck

Heck yes! And a couple from trout. I will not throw them away. The real deal is throats from ling.

I caught a 94# Warsaw a few years ago, could feed a family of 4 off that throat. Lol

Comment

I was looking at them too and then I read this review..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Check out the zip tie II

Comment

They say...One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Lord I'm stuffed

So that’s where those went! I thought Mexico snuck off with’em!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Hey, they was in my cooler. I didnt put them there but I sho took em out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        No sir, my freezer is full of fish and my oldest and momma don't eat fish. Gave em all away. BFT got the rest of 'em out of my box this morning

Comment

Check out the zip tie II

Looking them up now.... thank ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Yeah saw that, those are the older model, the new ones look and feel different. I tried the older ones on when I bought the vaportreads, they were not comfortable to me, the new ones are.

Comment

Yeah saw that, those are the older model, the new ones look and feel different. I tried the older ones on when I bought the vaportreads, they were not comfortable to me, the new ones are.
                              Gotcha, appreciated the input!

Comment

Check out the zip tie II

The zipit 2 is about half a click above foreverlasts as far as comfort goes but 5 clicks on cool factor

Comment

Working...
                                X