Plastic Broad Head VS. Feral Hog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Broad Head VS. Feral Hog...

Many of you that watch my channel know I love testing broadheads... I worked with cold steel on a couple of these videos testing a broadhead that has yet to hit the market. Controversial as it may be, these heads actually performed quite well. Talk about affordable too! The solid plastic heads are on Amazon for about $7.95/10 pack. The other head is still in the works according to cold steel. Check out these videos for some entertainment!

Broadheads

Ha! My son and I happened upon your channel this week and saw the video. Pretty impressive for a plastic head. Nice work!

Comment

Funny, I just saw that video an hour ago. I Subscribed and then watched another 8 or so more videos. Good work, great videos.

Comment

Wicked.

Comment

Are these the same heads they had out back in 2017?

Comment

Great vids. thanks

Comment

I’m impressed and good shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                Are these the same heads they had out back in 2017?

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...stic+broadhead
                That is them!

Comment

Ive had some of those cold steel's for a couple years now. i always keep one in the quiver to take a test shot at a cedar sapling or cow paddy. They hold up really well

Comment

Originally posted by 4-fletch View Post
                    I’m impressed and good shot!
                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      Funny, I just saw that video an hour ago. I Subscribed and then watched another 8 or so more videos. Good work, great videos.
                      Ha that’s funny! Thank for watching, I appreciate the kind words and support!

Comment

We have killed a few javi over the years with them... they have also crippled more $&@% than polio. Most break, but for the price, I get it. Biggest problem I’ve seen is snapping off at the arrow insert... that leaves you in a possible bind trying to remove it

Small game, good to go

Pigs over 50 pounds, your on borrowed time. You may kill one here and there but the money saved on broadhead will go into lost arrows

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          We have killed a few javi over the years with them... they have also crippled more $&@% than polio. Most break, but for the price, I get it. Biggest problem I’ve seen is snapping off at the arrow insert... that leaves you in a possible bind trying to remove it

Small game, good to go

Pigs over 50 pounds, your on borrowed time. You may kill one here and there but the money saved on broadhead will go into lost arrows
                          I hear ya! I killed a whitetail doe with the same plastic head last night. Luckily, I got a complete pass through but had zero blood. Fortunately, I watched her go down so the blood trail wasn’t necessary. The packaging says it’s “lethal enough for big game,” but it’s certainly questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                            Ha! My son and I happened upon your channel this week and saw the video. Pretty impressive for a plastic head. Nice work!
                            Thank ya sir, I appreciate y’all watching!

Comment

Good stuff and shot Bradley! I watched it as well as usual ....Was surprised the plastic did the job ...

Still can't believe you shot a deer with a rifle though.....

Comment

Working...
                              X