Now they're rioters....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they're rioters....

news out of DC calls them rioters not protestors....

For a good laugh turn on CNN

Comment

I tuned in for about 5 Minutes an hour ago. The on scene reporter
      Said he had a flak jacket and helmet on hand then said he had not needed those since his days in Iraq........then the camera panned to the crowd and everyone was just standing around. So did I miss something while I worked or was it as I suspect , media embellishments?

Comment

You didn’t miss anything flywise just a bunch of BS. They are terroist and crazy people lol. They just don’t understand why they are not abiding with the curfew. Hmmmm. Also they say TRUMP should step down before it gets out of hand for the next 2 weeks. This is some crazy **** going on.

Comment

They better settle down before curfew [emoji33]

Comment

Yep. I turned on CBS World News at 5:30 just to see the level of ridiculousness, and the first title block that popped up on the screen said "rioters". Yet when people were assaulting business owners, destroying private property, ruining people's livelihoods, etc., they were called "protestors". And the news anchors & reporters give a Hollywood quality performance while they sit there and knowingly try to deceive people. Think about how ****ed up you have to be to do that? And to think, people actually believe them...

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
              Yep. I turned on CBS World News at 5:30 just to see the level of ridiculousness, and the first title block that popped up on the screen said "rioters". Yet when people were assaulting business owners, destroying private property, ruining people's livelihoods, etc., they were called "peaceful protestors". And the news anchors & reporters give a Hollywood quality performance while they sit there and knowingly try to deceive people. Think about how ****ed up you have to be to do that? And to think, people actually believe them...
              fify

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                fify
                Good point.

Comment

It’s down right sickening!!!
                  Not one building on fire.
                  Not one police car turned upside down and on fire.
                  Not one place looted!!!
                  All I see is folks walking around with American flags or Trump flags, but yet, ALL media outlets are calling them violent. Democrats calling for NG to disperse “rioters “!!!
                  We should step aside and let blm and antifia take over. They’ll burn it down to the ground and then maybe we can start over!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Said he had a flak jacket and helmet on hand then said he had not needed those since his days in Iraq.......
                    Saw at least a couple photos where protesters were wearing military helmets and battle vests. You wouldn't catch me in that crowd of idiots without being fully geared up either.

Comment

Cooper just said there are pipe bombs around. And Trump coward down to the White House. I bet he’s had a few bombs in his ***.

Comment

Why are these yayhoos storming the Capitol for trump instead of the Constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                          Cooper just said there are pipe bombs around. And Trump coward down to the White House. I bet he’s had a few bombs in his ***.
                          I am literally dumber for having read that.

Comment

Just like there are xtreme cases on the left acting violent and doing silly things....the right has its own cast of clowns. Tomato Tomato

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                              Just like there are xtreme cases on the left acting violent and doing silly things....the right has its own cast of clowns. Tomato Tomato
                              Fact![emoji37]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X