Much needed prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much needed prayers

I am asking for some much needed prayers. I hate putting my business out there but I believe you have to pray for what you need God to fix. I know there are a ton of prayer warriors on the GS and I know where 2 are more are gathered his will be done. As some of you have prayed for my wife's healing before, she is in need of more prayers and us as a family could use some prayers for stability. I took my wife to the urgent care a week ago because she was having a lot of pain. Urgent Care sent her to the ER via ambulance because of her EKG results. Come to find out she had a mild heart attack and they think it could be a result of her lupus. She is only 39. Please pray for her healing and a long and fruitful life, and for the doctor bills to stop pouring in. Thank you in advance. God Bless

up brother

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Yes sir. Prayers up for y'all.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

God, we come together in prayer for this woman. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for her. For your guiding hand over her caretakers, and peace for her family during this difficult time. We pray all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                God, we come together in prayer for this woman. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for her. For your guiding hand over her caretakers, and peace for her family during this difficult time. We pray all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
                Amen!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for yall!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for your wife, and you.

Comment