From a reputable authority, about the plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a reputable authority, about the plan

I have it on good authority that Trump is currently being flown by space force to the under ice secret Space Force Command centre at the Antarctic. They are preparing to beam the emergency message to every phone, TV and PC, also smart speakers and record players. They will be using the High Frequency Active Auroral Beam also known as HAARP and the Starlink satellite system, Elon Musk is also a White Hat and in on the whole plan. They will bounce the frequency around the earth using the pyramids in Egypt, Stone Hedge, The great wall of China and Ayers Rock in Australia. Also most people think the border wall is a metal fence but it is a massive 5G EMS proton beam amplifier. At the right time it will charge up and open a gateway to heaven allowing Jesus to come back to America. Jesus and General Flyn will lead the military tribunals of the entire Democrat party, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham and George Soros. But it wont be Trump who Jesus puts back in the white house, it will be Hulk Hogan and Trump will be the VP. This is a confirmed fact

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah. Sounds about like the whole Q thread. Welcome back GG

Comment

Be careful with that stuff- you are likely to get a following around here and they will start passing it around and asking you for updates

Comment

Bring it!!

Comment

I knew there was a base under the ice !!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I knew there was a base under the ice !!
            Monkeywerx on Qtube says it’s in Greenland @ Thule Air Base/Pituffik Airport
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-17-2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Can you verify this with any flight logs? Do any random numbers add up to 17?

Comment

The flaw in the plan is many of the folk involved will likely NEVER see Jesus

Comment

[emoji106] I enjoyed it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have it from the highest authority that this guy sold his soul to the DEVIL!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      The flaw in the plan is many of the folk involved will likely NEVER see Jesus
                      EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, though it will be too late for many when that takes place. Even the most vile and evil among us will one day have to face Him and acknowledge who He is.

Comment

Some people here are making fun of GG and some of his missed predictions but keep in mind he said we only know 5% of the plan. A lot of stuff is going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to.

Comment

Yeah something's afoot. PM sent.

Comment

.....uh, okay!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shill...everyone knows “Antarctica” is just the ice wall surrounding the edge of the flat earth.

This is just Deep Globe propaganda to distract from the plan

Comment

Working...
                              X