Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Name just one time that's all..
    I’ll do it. It was several years ago. They were taking over abandoned Walmart’s and turning them into prisons for us patriots. They called it jade helm, but I knew better. We were not quitters and we trampled on by the so called patriots. There will be a reckoning in 2 years after the left tries to kill the economy and tax us to death.

Comment

I don't disagree with the OP's point, but i feel that this incident will be used by the incoming administration to label MAGA supporters as terrorists.

Comment

The Washington Post has reported that the outgoing Capitol Police Chief, Steve Sund, believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell. The National Pulse can also report the Washington Post’s timeline […]

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Plenty of videos out there of the police just standing around as people walked right by them... they let them in the Capitol.... it was a set up

They waved them in, took selfies, etc......

This whole thing stinks
          Im gonna agree with ya son, you be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
            What nonsense. No one contests that Pennsylvania broke its own laws. Not even Pennsylvania or the Supreme Court. The problem is that through either cowardice or corruption, the Supreme Court deliberately avoided the entire issue that was their duty to address. And because of their failure, along with Senators and Congressmen that did the same, we did not get the thorough investigations into the multitudes of suspicious activities that we should have.

And so now we have arrived at the undeniable impass that everyone has to come to terms with. If the system of checks and balances fails, and the means to amend the system (voting) is no longer viable, the only remaining recourse to deal with corruption is force. Corrupt politicians, corrupt leadership of intelligence agencies, corrupt banking elements the government is involved with, and corrupt big tech companies need to be deposed. And then we need a new Convention, not unlike the original Constitutional Convention, to address regulation of new issues that didn't exist at the time of the original Convention, like big tech meddling in elections and suppressing information, intelligence agencies with too much autonomy, vulnerabilities of our election system, etc. These new safeguards and limitations will be caudified into the Constitutional framework and prevent corruption for hopefully another few centuries.

If any one of you can lay out a logical alternative that somehow circumvents the failure of our checks and balances system, a compromised voting system, deeply entrenched corrupt politicians that will block any attempt to implement regulations that will limit their corruption, and big tech companies that control information to the detriment of conservatives and the Constitution, then I'd like to hear it.
            I agree.

When your vote does not matter and all the safe guards fail - civil war becomes possible. And that is the worst of all alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
              Come on man. Wake up. The pendulum will always swing. People act like the end of the world is coming because the ideology they side with is not in power. Stop whining g and move on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              THIS is a very very different swing. Conservative voices are being silenced.

If they can censor POTUS and get away with it, what can they do to you. Yes the pendulum will swing. But this is very different. Even when Obama won - conservatives still had a voice.

Disagree with the democrats / leftists and your life will be destroyed. (Parler) Can you imagine writing a program and someone else decides it is no longer allowed to work? These apps are free because they enable a way to sell advertising. Advertising is what funds the internet. Twitter gets to make up a reason why it's competition is no longer allowed to compete? SINCE WHEN? What would happen to you if your companies competition had the ability to decide the same thing?

That is not a pendulum swing.

And yes - we have to lick our wounds and come back and fight another day.

Comment

Just a quick side note, I always enjoy 4wheels post, they always seem calm and actually thought out.

Comment

Speaking of the Washington Event ... Disturbing

Disturbing video footage shows rioters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 dragging a police officer down a flight of stairs, punching officers and using a flagpole with an American flag as a weapon. A D.C. officer was beaten with a flagpole bearing the flag, the acting police chief said. Members of a mob can be seen on video throwing…

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Speaking of the Washington Event ... Disturbing

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-flag/2539161/
                    I mean, surely the police officer had a weapon?

Comment

Working...
                    X