Courts compromised and other concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    It’s not a fact and you can’t prove any of what you said. Simply put, that makes it not a fact. More of a mis-guided opinion brought on by the guy who says “You’re Fired” on Apprentice.

Comment

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

President Trump’s very own AG ... They investigated and found nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        Your fears are justified. I fear for my children and their future. No opportunity, no personal expression, and no identity under communist rule. I'll die before I let that happen. The enemy doesn't hide anymore. They're out in the open, mocking us.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
        ^^100% fact.. We have opened the door and let them in... Now we deal with it..

Comment

So to all the "we can never have a legit election again" & "the only way to change it is a revolution" people on here, who's going to fire the first shot?
          I mean in the original revolution we were up against the military of a far off nation. Here your not trying to stop a tyrant that lives over seas. You are up against politicians that live right here.
          I mean I'm sure at some point one or two will make a pathetic and ineffective attempt on someone. But if you don't eliminate enough of them to shut down and then reset the government it isn't gonna work.
          And what about the nuclear codes and how the military will respond and . . .
          I mean I'm ****** too but the logistics and focus of this crisis is different then the 1770s.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            So to all the "we can never have a legit election again" & "the only way to change it is a revolution" people on here, who's going to fire the first shot?
            I mean in the original revolution we were up against the military of a far off nation. Here your not trying to stop a tyrant that lives over seas. You are up against politicians that live right here.
            I mean I'm sure at some point one or two will make a pathetic and ineffective attempt on someone. But if you don't eliminate enough of them to shut down and then reset the government it isn't gonna work.
            And what about the nuclear codes and how the military will respond and . . .
            I mean I'm ****** too but the logistics and focus of this crisis is different then the 1770s.

So what's your plan? I'm all ears..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              So what's your plan? I'm all ears..
              I have none but then again I disagree that we can't correct the election issues and I don't think we are at revolution point.

Comment

I heard pelosi was arrested trying to leave the country. Anybody got some info?

Comment

Please let THIS one be true.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me ...

Comment

Stop being silly.. the country she fled to, told her she's not welcomed. So now she's just hovering around on her broom with no place to go.

Comment

Why don't you check the news? Reliable sources or International sources,
                        BBC, www.dw.com, france24.com

Why not check her webpage?

Why would you go to TBH for validating truthful news? The QAnoners her are thick as flies.

Comment

I love trolling the trolls. Let's me know who I can add to the blocked list.

Comment

Thirsty

Attached Files

Comment

I rarely post & I’m not one to dive into the thick of things on the politics but I do find it interesting to see the irony in some of these threads.

We have one thread on Censorship related to social media that has many riled up over violating free speech rights & this very thread when someone “freely” expresses their thoughts, perspective, or opinion there are some that get offended & wish they would just go away or put them on the ignore list....hence....advocating censoring them

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                                I rarely post & I’m not one to dive into the thick of things on the politics but I do find it interesting to see the irony in some of these threads.

We have one thread on Censorship related to social media that has many riled up over violating free speech rights & this very thread when someone “freely” expresses their thoughts, perspective, or opinion there are some that get offended & wish they would just go away or put them on the ignore list....hence....advocating censoring them
                                Lol, to the list you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X