• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Don’t worry, by then we’ll have 5 new things to complain about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol

wheres that link at?

Is it one of those 6 hour rides for a boat that never showed deals or what?

Comment

TBH Classified Vampires

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      Don’t worry, by then we’ll have 5 new things to complain about

Tbh is never short of complainers or folks that complain about folks complaining. [emoji23][emoji23]. And I’m not leaving myself out of either of those groups[emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        They do and have......and sounds like further removal is in the works if we read between the lines.

Sounds like another Q conspiracy

Comment

I'm one that will get into a buying frenzy every now and then when I'm running into a new hobby. Wether it's reloading, kayaking, long range etc.theres been weeks I've bought multiple things in the same week but it's been a long time since I've bought anything off of here unfortunately. I do buy guns wether I need them or not when I see a good deal because I like them or for my kid later. Think I bought 4 cool 22s off of here while my wife was pregnant for the unborn kid lol. I have seen many good deals I missed on guns posted on Texas guntrader the next day or so for double the price.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
            Why does it matter? Someone is selling and someone else is buying. That’s how it works. Once they buy it they can do what they want with it, it’s no longer the business of the seller. I’ve bought hundreds of things from here and sold some for a profit. I didn’t know if I bought from here I was required to keep the item forever.
            As has been said, nothing “wrong” with it - it’s just against the spirit of the green screen and what a lot of people see this place as.

Comment

I look at the classifieds nearly every day.

Good thing I posted the Boaris thread to make me look legit!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Lol good! I’m not a fan of folks in the classifieds getting taken advantage of. It’s just not the TBH way. There are some folks in there that their side gig on their days off is flipping stuff they buy in garage sales or buy cheap here in the first place (because TBHers are good folks) and resell a month later. .........and those same flippers double down and ask for a TBH express to them and for them products they buy and sell. It’s a **** racket in the name of profit using TBHers good heart and nature as the margin saver.
                This exactly. Well said.

Comment

IME a buyers/sellers review page works great. I’ve shipped hundreds and hundreds of boxes to strangers that paid via ‘friends and families’ with a perfect rating minus one guy who I refuse to do business with for being a total flake.(not on this site)
                  My motto is ‘I won’t screw you, so don’t screw me’. You reap what you sow. Ya dig?

With that said I have no idea what this thread is about. This post isn’t aimed at anyone, it’s a long winded suggestion.
                  I browse the sales page daily but pay no attention to who’s selling what..I’m a 99% a buyer not a seller, never sold on TBH. But I’ve bought a bang stick and some broadheads. I paid what they asked and was happy too.
                  Speaking of buying(or trading better yet), I would like an arrow saw, fletching jig, spinner, square tool.

That’s my 2cents FWIW
                  Stay laid back enjoy life

Comment

Well I would like to buy some .300 Blk ammo at a decent price and guarantee not to flip it except in a pigs ear!! So anybody have any they are willin to sell that won’t be sold and just spent out at pasture SMDH this thread alone has people asking are you gonna resell umm no I’m gonna kill chit. So help a brotha out��

Comment

Same kinda of arseholes that will go into academy and buy every round they have, then price gouge the heck out of everyone when they sell it. That’s capitalism. Getting mad don’t help, but it’s hard not too.

Comment

Working...
                      X