• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Great job! Like to know price as well, if you don't mind. If so, no biggie, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
          Great job! Like to know price as well, if you don't mind. If so, no biggie, I understand.
          That is part of their project is to figure out the cost of the materials. When we get it I will let yall know.

Comment

looking good

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like the skids! Now design a towing package for an atv!

Comment

Looking great ..All that part is pretty straight forward Maybe you in to something have class build and sell to make Class Money for ?????

Comment

Great project for class for sure

Comment

Looks good. I do have some advice though. Get you a pipe bender for the shop. I've cut and welded pipe like you did for skids and they really tear up the ground. The smooth transition of bent pipe is much less aggressive on the dirt. About 100.00 at HFT

Comment

Way to go that'll be great

Comment

Well unfortunately COVID happened last year and it is still sitting just like it was in the pictures. The students that were working on it all graduated and we have other things going on this year.

CVA34--Yes the thought was to sale it and make money to put back into our program. If I was able to tell ya'll what my budget was you would laugh. So we like doing projects to make money for our materials to build more projects and buy tools like Kossetx suggested.

If anyone is interested in buying it like it is let me know. I haven't put any thought into the price.

It is set up similar to the ones at bucees, meaning it has a place to put the battery and timer inside a compartment. You would have to mount the motor to the bottom. It would need a varmit cage on it as well.

Ya'll can message me on here or email me william.dobbins@humbleisd.net
                            I am at Atascocita High School.

Comment

Working...
                            X