How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long?

"Fun Fact. This thread has over 15,000 comments and almost 650,000 views. There are lots of folks reading".

This is a quote from Pineywoods.
    How long before the censorship starts here?
    Not sure how it would happen, or where the pressure would come from..?
    With all their algorithms picking up keywords, building profiles, etc..this much chatter won't go unnoticed.
    In the thread Michael started, people say go to another forum where it's all about politics.
    After all we've seen, I don’t think any of them will be around much longer.
    Not where a conservative can have a voice anyway.
    How would they get to us here?
    Would we kill PACE to keep the site up?
    (All hypothetical, yes Michael already wants to kill us , just pondering)

Anybody...

Comment

At the rate we are going, we will need the PACE forum more than ever. I hope It stays.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
        At the rate we are going, we will need the PACE forum more than ever. I hope It stays.
        I agree. If it goes then I go.

Comment

Just a matter of time. This is a test run for Democrats. If this works....which it seems to be....the Democrats will start going after anything they disagree with. Hunting fishing, horseracing, rodeo, etc, ect. You won't be able to speak out because your speak will be deemed Hate Speech. And Democrats are just fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
            Agreed.

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            I agree. If it goes then I go.
            10-4.
            Just to be clear, my wording is trying to reflect Michael being forced somehow.
            I'm not trying to question how you would feel if Michael just shut it down on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Agreed.

10-4.
              Just to be clear, my wording is trying to reflect Michael being forced somehow.
              I'm not trying to question how you would feel if Michael just shut it down on his own.
              I understood what you meant. I hope it doesnt happen but right now you just cant be sure. We are under attack and millions dont have a clue.

Comment

I hope censorship never makes it way here but we live in strange times right now. As a history buff, the current events have me paying very close attention. There are no more important subjects right now than the ones being discussed in this forum. I am ate up with hunting and fishing and always have been. But right now, I am concerned with MUCH more important things.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  I hope censorship never makes it way here but we live in strange times right now. As a history buff, the current events have me paying very close attention. There are no more important subjects right now than the ones being discussed in this forum. I am ate up with hunting and fishing and always have been. But right now, I am concerned with MUCH more important things.
                  Exactly how I feel .
                  Prior to this yr, I don’t think I had a single post in PACE.
                  Hunting & Fishing, while I still sporadically participate, have been put on the back burner in favor of preparation(in as much as you can prepare for something like this), for what is to come.
                  My prediction, in another 6 months I don't think anyone will care much about either, and PACE will blow up like you could only dream about due to more and more people being "woke".

Comment

Exactly how I feel .
                    Prior to this yr, I don’t think I had a single post in PACE.
                    Hunting & Fishing, while I still sporadically participate, have been put on the back burner in favor of preparation(in as much as you can prepare for something like this), for what is to come.
                    My prediction, in another 6 months I don't think anyone will care much about either, and PACE will blow up like you could only dream about due to more and more people being "woke".
                    Im right there with yall. Hell I didnt know PACE even existed until DapperDan told me about it 2 days ago. Now its the only page Im on and cant quit checkin in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Same. And the average person (not TBH but general population) who hasn't been paying attention is going to be shocked very soon.

Comment

Last edited by JTRichardson; 01-09-2021, 12:17 PM. Reason: Accidental post

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                          2 key words you missed.
                          "Today", and "Yesterday "

Comment

You ain't no fun JT lol

Comment

You ain't no fun JT lol
                              It was def one of those “doh!” Moments.

I really had hoped you were a time traveler, we could right a lot of wrongs with that talent!

Comment

Working...
                              X