No announcement yet.

When you say a prayer, you now have to say amen and awoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll pass out buckshot like Communion wafers in defense of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
      I’m just waiting for the LGBTQABCDEFG... folks to throw a fit for only including two genders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep...

Amen, awomen & an it....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDaily...80091088146437
        Of all the dumb things I’ve seen, this one just about tops them all. To each their own I guess, but they can’t make any of us say that garbage

Comment

Saw a Twitter comment in your link;

“At least we have freedom of religion under the 1st Awomendment” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
            Question is, When they want certain words removed from the Bible, will yall follow?
            Who is y’all? No one here agrees with the awomen suggestion to begin with. Who are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
              I would agree. I'm totally convinced we're living in a different reality than the demonics. This is completely delusional. Also seems like blasphemy to deface a prayer
              You are correct. It's total blasphemy and it's exactly what they're trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                I would agree. I'm totally convinced we're living in a different reality than the demonics. This is completely delusional. Also seems like blasphemy to deface a prayer
                this is the epitome of democrats and who democrats are. this is what they bring to the table. there are some that will say "WOW, this is so progressive and enlightening" and actually think it makes our country better. it's a mental disorder, no question about it.

this will be child's play compared to what's coming.

Comment

This man is an impostor

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

....to pray (to God), then insert your opinions (in difference to God) leads me (a simpleton) to believe you are not in Christ. So sad

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X