No announcement yet.

Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven’t had a raise in 5 yrs. Took a pay cut a couple years ago and this year they stopped matching our 401k. Bonuses stopped in 2017. Work load and responsibilities have increased but the pay definitely has not. The new oilfield I guess.

Comment

I'm glad to see the gratitude of everyone on this thread

No to the OP's post...but like everyone else has stated, I'm thankful that we have a company to be working at after the last 17-18 months of our lives. We are at a skeleton crew, but things are slowly beginning to look up for us...it's been a heck of a journey. We definitely learned that diversity is needed, having a company with basically all its eggs in one basket isn't good...one idiot can knock you winding with their moronic decisions. Then Covid hit just as we had finished cutting every ounce of fat off of the business. I don't care to ever live the last year and a half over again, it has been pure hell...but man am I ever thankful for the remaining employees/co-workers that we have. We are blessed with the best for sure

We did give ours a small bonus, and an extra weeks vacation for next year instead of the usual 2 weeks.

Comment

No raises or bonuses for us this year however the owner did hire his daughter at a 90k salary I don't think she's worked a day yet

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Received a $1 raise last month but we had our monthly bonuses stripped earlier this year. But I’m working and they give us all the OT we can handle for the most part. No complaints here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No COLA raises or standard raises for two years, bonus was off the table when the rig count went down to 300.

Probably will use this year as reason for no raises and to do away with bonuses all together next year to be honest.

Like muddy said, it’s the new oilfield I guess

Comment

I am very fortunate to have been with the same company for 30+ years...I will get a raise and a bonus but feel for those that don't...Lots of folks count on bonuses etc for family xmas gifts etc...

Comment

Fort Worth ISD is giving all fulltime employees $1000 and part time $500 bonus...…..at least that's what they said on WBAP this morning

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
                  I retired on March 1 of this year and my Social Security went up $30.00 per month. Yee Haw. NOT!!!
                  I was laid of in September so I decided to retire since I will be 62 in December 2020. Will start getting my social security in about 45 days. I guess you can say I got a bonus since I got to walk out with about 30 grand when you include the severance and unemployment. Much better than just retiring with a cake and a handshake. Every days a Saturday. Love it so far.

Comment

My raises are usally given in June and I didn’t get one this past June but they haven’t said anything about this year.

They did change my stock payout from shares of stock to a one time payout cash bonus. Used to be 100 shares when the stock was $35 then stock tripled and they changed it to $7500 worth of shares. Then the stock went to $360 and now they took it away lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just appreciative to be working. No raise last year and don’t expect a raise or bonus this year. It’s all good though. Gonna make up for it once the vaccine gets things moving again

Comment

Idk about raises yet. We pushed our bonuses out to March of next year but our company is releasing a portion of that bonus this week as a Christmas bonus. We get bonuses based off Project performance and overall company financial health. Despite all the stuff going on, we have doubled in size and 2021 projects have already started hitting our books so release of money from the bonus pool looks promising in Q1 next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I distributed bonuses about July when half the country was looking for an excuse not to go to work, and my people had never missed a day. Hopefully I can do something more for them before Christmas.
                          That's called "taking care of the troops" in army lingo. Good on ya.

I am getting a small raise in both my SS and my military retirement pay.

Comment

Nope and nope. But we got an extra day off at Christmas. I think that is about all we can expect for this year - been a rough year for a lot of folks. A lot worse than it has been for me and mine for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                              Are you getting a raise or bonus this year? The company I work for just announced no raises this year. They are still deciding if we will get bonuses. Fun stuff

No idea what a raise is or a bonus. I am getting furloughed next week, or what I like to call a pay decrease.

Funny, as a salary employee I can put in a 15 hour day and I don't make one more dime, but legally, my company can do a mandatory furlough and take a week's pay from me.

I know others completely got laid off, so I should be grateful, but it still stings.

And I should mention in good times, they do not do raises or bonuses.

Comment

I’m getting a $20 a month raise in my Social Security starting in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X