Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else hunting this front

Comment

Head to Choke for the first time Friday morning. Have some areas of interest on the map and plan on getting there real early. Need a bit of time just in case I can’t find open water!

Comment

2 ducks Monday. One pintail and 1 mottled. Luckily my dad was able to shoot because I couldn’t hit a duck even if it had landed at the tip of my barrel.
        Attached Files

Comment

I did a thing. My duck gun is my second best looking Shotgun and I just couldn't bear to put it through a waterfowler's life. Now I have one that won't hurt me if I mess it up lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
            I did a thing. My duck gun is my second best looking Shotgun and I just couldn't bear to put it through a waterfowler's life. Now I have one that won't hurt me if I mess it up lol

nice shotty, I have a m3000 and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
              Head to Choke for the first time Friday morning. Have some areas of interest on the map and plan on getting there real early. Need a bit of time just in case I can’t find open water!
              Good luck heard some good things about that place the dang alligators keep me away

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                That’s great. What county are you finding them? We haven’t seen them yet in our area and had them thick last year.
                Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post

Heard that place has some good hunting, one day I’ll make it out there for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Traded the shotgun for a bow and chasing sheep this morning. Will be back at the birds this weekend

Comment

Only one bird in range. One shot taken. Drake Gaddy broke in the Steoger well I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                        Only one bird in range. One shot taken. Drake Gaddy broke in the Steoger well I reckon

I love my m3000, I opted for the black version then went and had it dipped and cerakoted to my liking. Great guns for a great price

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                          2 ducks Monday. One pintail and 1 mottled. Luckily my dad was able to shoot because I couldn’t hit a duck even if it had landed at the tip of my barrel.

Pintail and mottled are my two favorite ducks to shoot!! I’d be happy with that

Comment

Smashed some this am near waco. Haven't had real come in to any of my spots like that in years. What a blast!

My old girl was worn out. She's still being a trooper though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of birds on the coast.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the hunts guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X