No announcement yet.

***18 Days to Kill Iowa/Kansas Live!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that has to be a punch in the guts for sure but it happens. Still have a couple more rounds to fight. I bet you get another chance at him.

Comment

I haven't posted to this thread yet but I've been following along. It's been a great follow so far. I appreciate you taking the time to give all the updates.

Really sucks about the bow holder situation. Keep your head up and in the game. Things can happen fast this time of year and it only takes a second to turn it around. Good luck!

Comment

Well I’ve spent the last 2 hrs sitting here sulking and feeling sorry for myself.
        I ain’t quitting. We still got some cold weather in the forecast.

Kade has seen 6 does 2 bucks & 3 coyotes.

1 of those Does was definitely on fire when she left her bed this morning.

Just had a small 8, 120-125” 9 point and a dink come down the same exact trail about 3 minutes apart with their noses on the ground.

It’s definitely been an eventful morning.

Thanks for all the positive comments and support!!!
        They are definitely helping me keep my head in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good this is a doe will make him do the same mistake again. I bet you get another crack at him. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck, been living through these live hunts while working. He will be back in the area. Have you checked you bow to make sure there is no damage to limb or cam.

Comment

Tough break, keep your head up and be ready when the next opportunity comes.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                Good luck, been living through these live hunts while working. He will be back in the area. Have you checked you bow to make sure there is no damage to limb or cam.

Yes sir
                Everything looks to be fine.

Comment

Small buck on the hill side.
                  He bedded down right there after I took this pic.

Comment

Tough break, Heith...but as was stated earlier, he’s got loving on his mind, and he’ll mess up again hang in there!

Comment

Keep your head up and on a swivel. He, or a bigger one may come by at any time

Comment

Dang it, keep after em! All these mishaps will make it even sweeter!

Comment

From the sound of it he does not know what even happened

Stay alert and ready

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            From the sound of it he does not know what even happened

Stay alert and ready

agree.

Comment

Ate my lunch and had to jump ship.
                              Wind changed to straight South and will be SE by dark.
                              Good news is, I have a set 1/4 mile from where I was, and in the same direction Yardstick went, that is perfect for those winds
                              Trying to stay positive.
                              I haven’t been sat down 5 min and already have seen 2 young bucks chasing a doe with all 3 tongues hanging out.
                              I put out a Covert Cell cam before is got in the stand.
                              I’ve got corn @ 18 yards and a fresh scrape 3 steps from the stand.
                              And my bow hanger is not in any line of fire.

I just need another opportunity.

Last edited by Hsbtgarcia; 11-11-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

That looks good

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X