Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local terrorist arrested in boerne

Wow a local guy here was arrested for burning and looting in Minneapolis
    Says he is a sub chapter of antifa , and his sub chapter is scattered around the USA and are being called in to different states to loot , vandalize , and terrorize
    FBI tracked him around the country to different areas
    So I guess when people where saying they are shipping in protesters it very much real
    Glad that they caught up with him , hopefully he gets a long time to think about it
    Attached Files

I hope they hunt down everyone of them and prosecute with the maximum penalty.

Comment

Weird that they seem to be associating him with the Boogaloo boys and not antifa.

From what I’ve read, the two groups are diametrically opposed on most points, other than being anti government.

Boogaloo boys seem to focus more on pro-2A movements to the point that they claim
      They are willing to go to war with the atf and anyone that wants to support any sort of gun laws.

Either way, both groups are filled with idiots that don’t actually care about causes other than “me me me!! Pay attention to me!”

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
        Weird that they seem to be associating him with the Boogaloo boys and not antifa.

From what I’ve read, the two groups are diametrically opposed on most points, other than being anti government.

Boogaloo boys seem to focus more on pro-2A movements to the point that they claim
        They are willing to go to war with the atf and anyone that wants to support any sort of gun laws.

Either way, both groups are filled with idiots that don’t actually care about causes other than “me me me!! Pay attention to me!”
        I stand corrected, boogaloo boys are different, still domestic terrorist
        It’s been a month since protests, rallies and marches erupted in the streets of American cities and Appalachian communities to demand an end to police brutality and reforms to our criminal justice system. Not long after the demonstrations began, authorities began to use the term “outside agitators” to explain how […]

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post

the article in the picture says boogaloo boys, not antifa.

but agree they both need to rein it in.

Comment

He wasn't selling a boat in the classifieds by any chance I'm joking of course !

Comment

So why don’t the post a pic of his mug without the mask?
              Sorry pos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

FBI can track him across the country, but they can’t make a connection with Biden’s and his millions of corruption and money laundering with several countries while making foreign policy as VP! Tail wagging the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                  FBI can track him across the country, but they can’t make a connection with Biden’s and his millions of corruption and money laundering with several countries while making foreign policy as VP! Tail wagging the dog.
                  Strange what the FBI can do , and what they will or will not do

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                    He wasn't selling a boat in the classifieds by any chance I'm joking of course !

Comment

Working...
                    X