Cowtown Bowemen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowemen!!

I just submitted a membership to Cowtown Bowemen Archery club!! I hope to start this new venture in to archery here and make new friends doing it!!

Welcome to the club! Things will be slow event-wise until the first of the year when the club shoot series starts but until then I hope you will enjoy the range!

Comment

Thank you jerp! Kinda what i was looking for i need some range time before events start!

Comment

When the weather gets cooler we will schedule a couple of work days to tackle some improvements around the property. If you are available we can always use the help and it would be a good chance for you to meet some of the members.

Comment

Welcome! I am a recent member myself. I attended the Iron Cowpatty shoot a few weeks back and it was a cool format. Everyone I met was more than polite (like most on this here green screen) and though I think it was the heat that caused a smaller turnout I felt it was a great day! I too am looking forward to next year with a calendar full of shoots to attend. WAY more fun than shooting the same 24yd shot in my back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            When the weather gets cooler we will schedule a couple of work days to tackle some improvements around the property. If you are available we can always use the help and it would be a good chance for you to meet some of the members.
            sounds good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
              Welcome! I am a recent member myself. I attended the Iron Cowpatty shoot a few weeks back and it was a cool format. Everyone I met was more than polite (like most on this here green screen) and though I think it was the heat that caused a smaller turnout I felt it was a great day! I too am looking forward to next year with a calendar full of shoots to attend. WAY more fun than shooting the same 24yd shot in my back yard.
              agreed i am pretty green to archery i have been shooting the same 20-25 yard shot in my yard for the last year and a half. LOL

Comment

Ahead of me then! I picked up my first bow in April of this year.
                Dang addictive "hobby" though. I can't fling enough arrows to get bored yet. sore-yes. bored-not close.

Comment

I am right there with you

Comment

Man I have been looking at signing up as well! I just got my first bow about 3 weeks ago and have been having a blast with it. I went to Fort Grard Sunday to shoot 3D targets to get some practice in and it was a blast! I will probably sign up for with Cowtown soon because its alot closer to me than Fort Grard is lol

Comment

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post
                      Man I have been looking at signing up as well! I just got my first bow about 3 weeks ago and have been having a blast with it. I went to Fort Grard Sunday to shoot 3D targets to get some practice in and it was a blast! I will probably sign up for with Cowtown soon because its alot closer to me than Fort Grard is lol
                      I hope to hone my skills in a combination of shooting the range at cowtown and shooting at home. I hope to be able to shoot at least 5 days a week at home and 2 at the range. but we all know how it goes with two young children at home its not about what I want to do!

Comment

It boggles me that lots of guys here only shoot their bows from blinds in October then don't touch their bows for 11 months.

I shoot dang near daily because its SO MUCH FUN!
                        Just bought my 6yr old a youth bow that I should pickup tomorrow so hopefully he'll be just as obsessed and we can shoot together.

Comment

great club welcome

Comment

Originally posted by jmark100 View Post
                            great club welcome
                            Thank you!!

Comment

Have you done much shooting up there yet?

I intend to participate in the membership drive shoot coming up.
                              Still havent gotten tired of shooting my bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X