Deerstand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
    Man I couldn’t imagine being in that guys shoes and shooting your 2 target bucks, as basically an invited guest. That’s a **** move for sure!
    Depends if he knew they were the OP's target bucks.
    Then again, the OP said he has only seen 3 shooters on camera so it spinds like the father-in-law would have been having tag soup if he didn't hunt the blind where the deer are at.

Comment

Poor form on his part hunting your stand. Not having an understanding up front, poor form on your part. My opinion.

Comment

I thought it was common courtesy not to hunt a mans deerstand. That's what I get for assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Baystealth89 View Post
          I thought it was common courtesy not to hunt a mans deerstand. That's what I get for assuming.
          Assume = *** u me

It is a common curtesy, but he is family and assumption is = it’s all good

Comment

If you don't simply talk to him this is going to play out like a bad movie that could've been solved in minutes had each party just talked to each other.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Baystealth89 View Post
              Common courtesy and common sense are not so common anymore, unfortunately! I'm guessing since you call him your mom's husband instead of your step dad, y'all aren't very close. I'd talk to him and let him know I didn't want him hunting my stand, or just boot him off the lease... depending on how much you like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                Common courtesy and common sense are not so common anymore, unfortunately! I'm guessing since you call him your mom's husband instead of your step dad, y'all aren't very close. I'd talk to him and let him know I didn't want him hunting my stand, or just boot him off the lease... depending on how much you like him.
                We are pretty close but he didnt marry my mom till I was in my early twenties. My dad passed away and my mother remarried about 4 years later.

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Tell your mom to divorce him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                      Man I couldn’t imagine being in that guys shoes and shooting your 2 target bucks, as basically an invited guest. That’s a **** move for sure!
                      You are exactly correct and I would feel NO remorse sending his greedy, disrespectful, mooching azz packing mucho pronto..
                      That 160 acres is a 1 man pasture from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        Tell your mom to divorce him

This made me chuckle

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t let him hunt your stuff during the rut. He sounds like a rookie and probably won’t know why those 10 days are off limits anyway.

Comment

Family!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              If you like the guy and have a good relationship with him don’t get pissy and ruin it all over a deer. Especially if you didn’t ask him not to shoot it.

This^^^

If you didn’t spell out to him exactly what the expectations were, you shouldn’t be mad that he shot good deer from “your” stand.

I suspect that he is probably relatively inexperienced at hunting and that you didn’t lay out any boundaries or expectations.

If my suspicions are wrong then I apologize.

Comment

What do you expect your .......... his daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X