Amazon lighted nock review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon lighted nock review

So I ordered 24 of these Amazon lighted nocks for $21/25. Figured if they work, great. If not, I’d return them and buy Nockturnals that I’ve used since the came out (about $25 for 3).

Took only one day for them to arrive. Package was a small, no frills plain box.

Upon inspection, I was surprised to see that they came with an on-off switch which is an awesome no-tools required option to turn the off. Plus, you can flip the switch on to ensure the batteries are working. Zoom in and you can see the switches:

I ordered both blue and red. Another option is green. Shot a couple in the back yard to see just how bright they are.

Here’s the red:

Here’s the blue:

Side by side comparison:

All in all, so far, I’m pretty impressed. Thought I’d share with y’all in case y’all in the market for some lighted nocks OR always wanted to use them, but couldn’t see paying $10 or more per nock.

Here’s the link:

Civaner 12 Pieces LED Arrow Nocks... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09C5DB72Y...p_mob_ap_share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blood Trail; 10-29-2022, 06:39 PM.

I use them. They are pretty good. The blue are nowhere near as bright as the green. Haven't tried the red but I would put the green against the old orange lumenok. Definitely prefer string switch to the old goofy wires that touch the carbon on the lumenoks.

Comment

watching

Comment

Look pretty bright!

How many grains do they weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Look pretty bright!

How many grains do they weigh?

Same as my Nockurnals: 24 grs.

Comment

I was just about to throw down on 3 more nocturnals… then This lol! In for more reviews

Comment

ummm, I am not a bow hunter yet, help me understand what difference does the nock color make? t y

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                I use them. They are pretty good. The blue are nowhere near as bright as the green. Haven't tried the red but I would put the green against the old orange lumenok. Definitely prefer string switch to the old goofy wires that touch the carbon on the lumenoks.
                Give us the run down Please.

How long have you used them
                How is the battery life
                How many haven’t worked?

Not asking too much Am I

Comment

Just ordered.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                    ummm, I am not a bow hunter yet, help me understand what difference does the nock color make? t y

Preference.

Comment

I’m unable to find them for 5mm…figures lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Same as my Nockurnals: 24 grs.

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                          The green ones are the easiest for human eye to see. There is no comparison with any other color. But any color lighted nock is better than a non-lighted nock.

Get green. Always get green.

Comment

Ordered. Been using lumenoks for the first time this season. They su.. well let’s just say they don’t work very well for me.

Comment

I have used on regular as well as small diameter arrows, work great. Sometimes they fit more snug or loose on some arrows, but overall great value when compared to more popular brands

Comment

Working...
                              X