2023 Super Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Super Duty

Has anyone ordered a 2023 F250/350 yet? Any issues?

I have no problems that I know of

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      I have no problems that I know of

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      Anything crazy going on with the pricing aside the the how expensive they are?

Comment

I just saw the specs yesterday. 500hp/ 1200tq on the HO powerstroke. Up to 40k towing. insanity.

I did the "build and price" on a truck that would meet my minimum wants and it was like 86k.

Comment

I ordered one yesterday afternoon at 5 o’clock. The order bank for the local dealership didn’t open until 4 PM. I will write up a detailed report tonight. Major issue that I didn’t know of, King Ranch, platinum‘s, and limited models won’t start build until April 2023. So basically you’re one year out or longer at current build rate. No one told me that until yesterday. Lots of rumors out there but I actually ordered and have the confirmation. Will give more details tonight-packages have changed quite a bit too.

Comment

Little over 20% increase on price from my 2019 F-250. Same options

Comment

I will stick with my 2020. Not a diesel and not fancy, STX/FX4 but more bells and whistles than I need and was less than $50,000. Prices are insane!

Comment

Just wild to me, markets are down 25% and cost of vehicles up 20%!

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                Little over 20% increase on price from my 2019 F-250. Same options

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                  Just wild to me, markets are down 25% and cost of vehicles up 20%!

That’s how inflation works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to trade every two years before I retired. These days I feel the need for a new truck less and less. My 2019 F 250 gasser should last me until all I need is an urn. It will probably be 20% higher too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      That’s how inflation works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      We are about to see another rate hike also. They need higher unemployment and less spending to counter Inflation

Comment

Just got done putting my 2023 order in. Am 1st in line at my dealership. I screwed up and ordered my 2022 with long bed, thought it was a good idea at the time. Hate the long bed and is main reason for ordering another. Hopefully can get the 2023 without forking out too much money after selling the 2022. Did go from lariat ultimate to platinum this time. I currently have the 7.3 gasser and like it so am sticking with it on new build.

Comment

The order guide for 23’ Super Duties
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                            Just got done putting my 2023 order in. Am 1st in line at my dealership. I screwed up and ordered my 2022 with long bed, thought it was a good idea at the time. Hate the long bed and is main reason for ordering another. Hopefully can get the 2023 without forking out too much money after selling the 2022. Did go from lariat ultimate to platinum this time. I currently have the 7.3 gasser and like it so am sticking with it on new build.
                            So did you get the same information I did? We both ordered but the build won’t start until April from what they told me?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              The order guide for 23’ Super Duties
                              I did go with the new “high output diesel”

No-solid colors for KR package too. That’s a big difference, wanted the solid white platinum exterior but they are all two-toned.

Comment

Working...
                              X