Snakes in the pool!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snakes in the pool!!

Check you skimmers, y’all! From two separate occasions- probably thirsty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****! I hate reaching in there when its full and there are few spiders running around. That’s a whole different level.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      ****! I hate reaching in there when its full and there are few spiders running around. That’s a whole different level.

I use a boat hook - homie don't play that!

Comment

I didn’t get a pic of the rattle snake because I was freaking out, but I was able to compose myself enough to take a picture of the coral snake.

Comment

Our skimmer basket stays full and I hate when spiders and frogs get in there. If my wife opens it and there is a snake in there she will probably fill it the pool!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
            I didn’t get a pic of the rattle snake because I was freaking out, but I was able to compose myself enough to take a picture of the coral snake.

Glad i'm not the only one to kill a coral snake. Killed one last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
              Glad i'm not the only one to kill a coral snake. Killed one last night.

I thought twice about it, but kept imagining my kids jumping in the pool without checking for snakes.

Comment

oh crap.........in the fall when leaves are falling i will empty skimmers as they fill up quickly. Never even considered snakes.....daggitt........wait until I show my pool guy these pics.

Comment

There a good reason for me not to get a pool.

Comment

****it man...I already hate reaching my hand down in a skimmer basket full of leaves and crap....I would be filling that pool up with dirt already if I was you !!!

Comment

It just ain't right that they can climb and swim!

Comment

So, how much is it to repair bullet holes in the bottom/side of the pool?

Comment

I had a rat snake all up in the basket the other day when I went pull it out. Not cool!

Comment

Funny addition- my wife and I noticed the skimmer lids were pulled off of the skimmers every morning for the last month or so. Turned out, we witnessed our barn cat pulling the lids off and grabbing the field mice out for breakfast. I guess the cat knew to leave it alone when there was a snake inside. One less thing I have to clean or mess with, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X