Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTA Requiring Perfect DL to Purchase Guns??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just give them your pristine condition LTC and be done with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
      Mostly want clarification on how you use a DL to open your doors and why
      I wouldn't use my DL or any current card but I keep an old card of some sort on me at work. Opened many a door without tearing it up. Get old folks down and need to get in the house with minimal damage. As long as the deadbolt is unlocked we're good!lol

Comment

I am also an FFL and have not had any messages on the matter !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          So just give them your pristine condition LTC and be done with it
          I saw this response coming. I knew everyone with a CHL would be ready with an "I told you so."

Comment

They must have implemented that rule because academy gun counter persons rarely seem smart enough to tell a fake DL from a real one.

Dps prints clues in them other than holograms. Some require math

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to ya'll when I walked into DPS for a new license I knew what I was up against. Fifteen minutes and I was out the door. Texas is making it harder to fake a license. Just looked at the new one and it has multiple identifiers...

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                How does your dl get messed up. I’ve had them for a little more than 30 years and never screwed them up.
                I'm close to 30 years and this is the 1st one I've ever messed up. Not sure how it got cracked as it happened while it was in my wallet. I guess my butt is getting too fat.

Comment

I can't find anything about this on the interweb.....???

Comment

Turn your DL over and look at the back under a black light. They hollowgrammed your picture on the back and only can be seen need a black light.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                      How does your dl get messed up. I’ve had them for a little more than 30 years and never screwed them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Real working men put their wallets through torture!Heat, Sweat, Rain, sleet , hail snow! Back crawling under equipment, vehicles , the list goes on and on! Aggregate can easily find its way in. True story

Comment

Purchased my Glock 19 from this website: https://www.online-gunstore.com/ but never received any Dl.

Comment

Working...
                        X