X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
    How do you know it was oilfield people?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That’s a great question. They are the only ones that have access to the ranch besides me and my family. It’s obviously not the family. So one has to assume it’s soil field guys that are in and out daily

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      So what’s under the feeder?
      Javi

Comment

If you find your feeder rolled out of sight, no it really doesn't matter I'm not buying those cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
          So that's a foam target under the feeder
          Javilena

Comment

Any chance you have black bear where you hunt? They would destroy ours in Pandale.

Comment

It’s possible that pig/calf flipped over that feeder. It wouldn’t surprise me if the feeder is still there just out of view.

I would assume if the feeder was stolen, then they would have taken the camera as well or at the very least stole the SD card.

Comment

What I mean, is I hope the feeder is still there. It really sucks when equipment gets stolen.

Comment

There is a lot of corn to the right of the feeder going down the slope in the second picture. Like others have said. Could have been turned over by Arnold Ziffel there and pushed out of the cameras view. How often is your camera set to take pictures?

Comment

It think it rolled off to the right by the corn trail. That is one big B&c javelina.

Comment

Possible a hog or something rolled it over.

It's also possible the thieves rolled it to get the corn out and make it lighter to load.

We've also had crazy high winds at our lease blow stuff over that we thought was securely tied down.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going with a bear or audad. How big are you coons?
                        I hope you find it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                          Javilena
                          Really?

Comment

Really looks like a bunch of corn to the right. Like it got flipped over.

And boy some of y’all are very judge mental on O&G workers. Lol.

I bet the feeder is flipped over out of the pic.

LMAO about y’all not having hogs. They are there amigo.

Comment

Well folks I found out who took it . My uncle has some less than ideal friends who thought it would be a good idea to take it and move it to another location. Meth is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                                Well folks I found out who took it . My uncle has some less than ideal friends who thought it would be a good idea to take it and move it to another location. Meth is a hell of a drug.
                                Did you apologize to the oilfield workers?

Comment

Working...
                                X