No announcement yet.

Heritage Rough Riders Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a couple. Fun little plinkers. Just don't expect Colt quality for $100 and you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Most accurate $100 gun I own. I picked up a couple a few years ago. I made a holster for my son's.
      Attached Files

Comment

I acquired one of these a few years ago in a trade and it is probably 6+ years old.. Would the 22wmr cylinder fit one that old?

Comment

I bought one a few years ago and it is my throw down that I keep on my ranger. It's popped many a coon and porcupines.

Comment

They are fun guns I normally keep one in the truck for shooting snakes. Pretty accurate too, we used to sit on tank ****s and see who could hit the most water snakes swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hometown Ag View Post
              I acquired one of these a few years ago in a trade and it is probably 6+ years old.. Would the 22wmr cylinder fit one that old?
              Yes...I believe so. I have one with both cylinders that is at least 10 years old. As long as you can remove the base pin in your's it has to work IMO since the cylinders are the same size.

Comment

I’ve killed a truckload of rattlesnakes with .22 mag ratshot out of mine.

Comment

Got an ad for our Murdoch's store yesterday, Rough Riders are $69.99 after the rebate, might go get one. Looks like a good trapping pistol.

Comment

I purchased my 22/22wmr two years ago and it has 9 shot cylinders!

I’ve been looking for 2 extra wmr 9 shot cylinders but can’t find them. Fun to shoot but they aren’t very accurate.

Comment

Would be good to keep on the ATV/UTV or in the truck to dispatch critters in traps

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I bet I cocked and fired an entire cylinder without a bang the first time we took it out. Who heard of a safety on a wheel gun?
                        It is kind stupid….. wonder if it can be removed?

Comment

Working...
                        X