• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    So does ****.
    Depends on what you start with . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
      As if it matters . .
      Harold Perkins is a freshman! You’ll see him in 2 weeks. I’ve only somewhat kept up with the Ags since 99. Have they had a season this bad since then. If I was Jimbo IMO would just go crappie fishing next Sat. Fishing is great and he will get paid the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Just a little light trolling lol lighten up princess!

You're a bad troller. Learn from the greats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
          As if it matters . .
          With all the 5* $$$ they are being paid they should be two way players and never leave the field.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 11

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            You're a bad troller. Learn from the greats.

Clearly not. Got you all hot and bothered [emoji23]

Comment

Jerry should do the club a favor and unload Zeke. Pay Pollard and grab someone in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                What is so dumbfounding and to me is everyone knows that Bijan can beat you, and that most teams are going to load up the box to see if UT QB can beat them. And they cant. I just dont get why not try Card to see if any spark happens? What was there to lose with that **** poor performance on O?
                Should have played Card, he deserves a chance after what we’ve seen lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Clearly not. Got you all hot and bothered [emoji23]
                  Not at all. I'm laughing at you.ol 5 and 5. [emoji23]

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-13-2022, 05:35 PM.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 11

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Not at all. I'm laughing at you.ol 5 and 5. [emoji23]

Lol there’s the spirit! All our teams suck! [emoji23]

Comment

Congrats to LSU on the victory over Arky and bringing the boot back to Baton Rouge!

A bigger congrats on the SEC championship game against UGA! Gonna be a good one!

Next on the menu is UAB and Aggies on Turkey day. Im sure the Aggies will be up for this one, they looked flatter than a pancake against Auburn. If Aggies lose against LSU, JBF might be packing a suitcase….filled with money on his way out of CS!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Congrats to LSU on the victory over Arky and bringing the boot back to Baton Rouge!

A bigger congrats on the SEC championship game against UGA! Gonna be a good one!

Next on the menu is UAB and Aggies on Turkey day. Im sure the Aggies will be up for this one, they looked flatter than a pancake against Auburn. If Aggies lose against LSU, JBF might be packing a suitcase….filled with money on his way out of CS!

Looking at the score, it seems LSU was flatter than a pancake against Arkie as well. Sounds like it’s gonna be a helluva battle at IHOP..

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          Ewers has a 45% completion percentage compared to Card's 69%. I'm sure it was worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                          Recievers were dropping the ball hitting them in the hands. A QB can't fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                            Recievers were dropping the ball hitting them in the hands. A QB can't fix that.
                            He can fix not throwing to wide open receivers, hell even Bijan near end of game was just standing wide open in endzone and he checked down for a 3 yard completion….

Comment

As much as Card's deep ball sucks, and I think Ewers is a better talent, I'd have at least given him a shot in the second half. Even the great VY got replaced by Chance Mock in a game when the Horns needed a win (versus KSU I believe).

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                lol. You look good with a little purple in your wardrobe Smart.

I tried to wash it off but that purple stains to the core..

Comment

Working...
                                X