No announcement yet.

Finally Got My Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Our oldest grandgirl was part of that ceremony also.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Never got a collage ring (TSU) and always regret it.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Former Bearkat Class of 2010

Comment

Congrats dude!! I was a Kat for a while and had a lot of fun there. Ended up finish my degree somewhere else but still a Kat at heart!

Cheers

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Once again you beat me to the post lol because I was gonna post this today.

Taylor, your mom and I couldn't be prouder of you. To see you get that ring tonight was such a special moment for us and to realize that in a few months you will be graduating college. It may be a couple semesters late but thats ok because you stuck with it and pushed through. Even though your mom and I have been successful and have successful careers now, we did not go to college. You are the first person in our family to go to college and actually graduate! I won't go on and on but to say we are proud of the young man we raised is understatement. To see your brother follow in your footsteps is great to see also! Sure there have been some struggles and some arguments along the way but we stayed focus and the finish line is right here. Congrats son for staying course and following your dreams! We love you and are so proud of you! Eat em up Kats!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by hogslayer78; 11-09-2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Comment

Congratulation's!! Great job sticking with it and earning that ring.

Mike, I've never met you in person but you and your wife have done a hell of a job raising Taylor. I know yall are super proud of him and should be. Congratulations to you and your wife on a job well done sir!

Comment

Congrats Taylor!!!

I didn't think it had been long enough since I met yall at your graduation party. You're getting old!

Mike, you did raise some good boys. You should be proud! And be happy they take after they momma!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah congrats. It took me 17 years but I finally got mine in 2019.

Comment

Congrats! Animal Science Class of 05'.

Comment

Sam Houston State? When did they stop giving out ankle monitors and switch to rings?

JK congratulations

Comment

Congrats! Eat em up Kats!

Comment

Working...
                                X