2023 Super Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    I wouldn’t call it striking a nerve…I’d just say it is more about people calling you out for irrelevant diarrhea of the mouth. Why even get on this thread if you have no interest in ordering a truck? Just here to ‘strike nerves’? Lol
    I came on the thread because I wanted to see what crazy prices people were paying for them now-a-days.

I made my comment because I feel the prices are too high.

Others might agree with me, and some with you. Its called a discussion forum.

Guess you should put a disclaimer on all your threads that reads
    "Differing opinions not wanted"
    Last edited by Hoggslayer; 11-01-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Hell my deer lease truck has 200 on it and I'm thinking about getting rid of it. I hate working on junk. But if it makes you happy [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      I hate working on junk also, but I hate $1300 truck payments a lot more.

I'm sure one day the level of dislike might average out, but until then I'm just going to keep putting the wheels back on her when they fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I came on the thread because I wanted to see what crazy prices people were paying for them now-a-days.

I made my comment because I feel the prices are too high.

Others might agree with me, and some with you. Its called a discussion forum.

Guess you should put a disclaimer on all your threads that reads
        "Differing opinions not wanted"
        Your differing opinion wasn’t that, it was a shot at the people buying the trucks.

Anyhow…sorry for the derailment of the thread. I am ready to see one of the ‘23s in person.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Crew cab long bed ford comes with a 48 gallon tank standard, so the optional 50 gallon tank is only 2 gal more capacity.

I got a solid deal from Auto Nation Ford in Katy. $62,8** for a $71K truck. However when I ordered the truck I locked in my price, and the MSRP at that time was only $68***. The 23’s are a different animal though.
          Thanks

My local go to dealers are selling 2022 for $700 and $800 over sticker.

I may end up swapping the Powerstroke out of my '97 F350 and driving it for a while.

I have a feeling prices may plummet in the next 12 months.

Comment

Your differing opinion wasn’t that, it was a shot at the people buying the trucks.

Anyhow…sorry for the derailment of the thread. I am ready to see one of the ‘23s in person.
            Mine should be here in April or may

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Mine should be here in April or may

Perfect time for us to take a fishing trip to let me ride in the truck!

Comment

Sorry you feel that way. Enjoy your truck if you find what you're looking for.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  This is where I bought my 2020. Great folks.
                  Bought my 2019 f-250 from them and we bought several “plant” trucks too. Very true statement-good to deal with. They couldn’t help with ordering a 2023 f-250 though. I called them and confirmed-same order pricing I received from local dealership.

Comment

Prices are crazy on new trucks, on homes and on a prime ribeye. I thought last year that there was no way I would pay the price for a super duty. But then I saw the offer on my 2016 f150 with almost 100k miles and those numbers evened out. Is all relative. You dont have to spend 90k on a new f250, do a build for an xl or xlt and will find out they are not even near that price. Driving a beater up and trying to compare it to what is in tjose 80 to 90k trucks is apples to acorns. Nothing wrong with driving beater uppers, been driving my vehicles into the ground all my life....until now. Not hoping for a short life, but planning on my next truck being my last. Said that about the 2022 but had to tweak it a bit.
                    Last edited by rjet; 11-01-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

2023 Super Duty

[emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What's the int rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

[emoji102]

Interesting that ford is copying GMs bumper and bed steps [emoji3] they are functional, that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                            Interesting that ford is copying GMs bumper and bed steps [emoji3] they are functional, that’s for sure.
                            That crap in the bed can go. But the step in the bumper is good [emoji106]

Comment

Times have changed. Paid more for a 4 wheeler than I did for my first new 4x4 truck and my 2020 F350 was more than my first 3/2/2 brick home! It is what it is!

Comment

2023 Super Duty

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                What's the int rate?

5% with 9k down for 60 months.

That one was $94,000 and the Lariat I built was $90,500.

My 2017 was $77,000 and had the same options as the 2023 lariat minus the sport package and HO motor. That’s about a 6k difference without me going back to look at it.

That’s a $7,000 increase in 6 years. They have been going up about a grand a year so that’s right.

My 2022 I think was $81,000 plus amp steps because they don’t go the power steps with the sport package. Didn’t do a sun roof on it and had one on my 17.

I wonder what they would give me for my 2022 with 3700 miles on it[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-04-2022, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X