2023 Super Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    You are fixing to pay north of $80K for a truck. You've already been had.
    I love these comments [emoji23]. It's all relative. I bet you wouldn't ever pay 15 dollars a pound for a 5 dollar a pound ribeye either but ya do. Same with everything. Carry on

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are fixing to pay north of $80K for a truck. You've already been had.
      Feel better now? Bless your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
        We were just guessing and pulled that date out of nowhere. That was before hearing about the April build start date. I like this dealer, he does not give false hopes. Dealt him with last build and was the same then.
        Ok, sounds good. Dealership I ordered from too is saying April start build and they are pretty straightforward. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          The order guide for 23’ Super Duties
          No chrome package according to ford site with two tone king ranch.. I usually get white plat tricoat 2 tone with chrome pack

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I love these comments [emoji23]. It's all relative. I bet you wouldn't ever pay 15 dollars a pound for a 5 dollar a pound ribeye either but ya do. Same with everything. Carry on

I don't. I eat bologna most of the time.

I really don't get it. The newest truck I own has 340k on it and is 20 years old. If it makes you happy, go for it. To each their own.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

I really don't get it. The newest truck I own has 340k on it and is 20 years old. If it makes you happy, go for it. To each their own.

Then why say people have ‘been had?’

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                Then why say people have ‘been had?’
                I must have struck a nerve with people. If people didn't have a problem justifying it themselves then my comment wouldn't have mattered to them. Like I said if it makes you Happy go for it.

Comment

I tried to option out the same truck but they wouldn’t let me a la cart. So to get as close as possible to the same truck my MSRP went from 63k on my 2022 to 69k on my 2023…

When they told me it wouldn’t be built until April I told them to put the lowest priority code (19). But the time it gets here I will have over 100k miles on my 2022!

I went KR Gasser this time. MSRP was right at 80k with the 7.3l…

If the oil business stays up we should be good to go! If it crashes the dealership would be happy to take the truck and put it on the lot and I’ll keep my rig a while longer! I guess it’s a roll of the dice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Founded by Ray and Zach Shefska, CarEdge is the best place to buy, sell, insure, finance, and protect your car.

I haven't joined this , but I really enjoy watching the YouTube videos they put out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4M0gyKm_eI"]FORD Puts The Industry On ALERT | Auto Market Collapse ALARM BELLS - YouTube[/ame]

From what I have been watching all theses dealers are hurting and its the worse time to buy a vehicle , I have had the itch but decided to wait and see how this plays out, lots of dealers will be or are already underwater on their inventory. we shall see .
                    Last edited by KRB; 11-01-2022, 07:26 AM.

Comment

I priced out a 2023 F250 XLT CC LWB. $59,500 including destination charges.

I then priced out a 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn as closely optioned as I could get to the F250 and it was about the same price. Ram did have a bed camera and a 50-gallon tank available.

Back when I bought my 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie the F350 was about 10k higher.

When did Ram trucks get up in price with Fords?

I love my Ram, but I'm selling my big trailers and equipment and I no longer need a DRW and HO Cummins with Aisin.

It will be nice to have a sporty F250 with a fast-moving gas burner. That nimble truck will be like having a sports car.

Gas being $2 a gallon cheaper than diesel fuel, and other maintenance (oil, filters) savings will be nice too.

Are y'all paying MSRP in Texas? I did see a post that stated Auto Nation in Katy was a couple grand below MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                        They are good there. My 2019 came from them and bought several trucks for the company through them years ago. Agreed, no hassle, no surprises like you said. But they don’t have any 2022 or 2023 diesels. Remember, new body style and design for the 2023s. They will be super rare to find.
                        Cook Ford was the #1 F250 dealer in the state for a while. They supply all the plants in and around Texas City.

They have a no BS policy. I used to have good friend that worked there. He said they fired lots of salesman over the years that do not follow their rules.

Salesmen get paid a flat rate on new cars.

Comment

I must have struck a nerve with people. If people didn't have a problem justifying it themselves then my comment wouldn't have mattered to them. Like I said if it makes you Happy go for it.

I wouldn’t call it striking a nerve…I’d just say it is more about people calling you out for irrelevant diarrhea of the mouth. Why even get on this thread if you have no interest in ordering a truck? Just here to ‘strike nerves’? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                            Cook Ford was the #1 F250 dealer in the state for a while. They supply all the plants in and around Texas City.

They have a no BS policy. I used to have good friend that worked there. He said they fired lots of salesman over the years that do not follow their rules.

Salesmen get paid a flat rate on new cars.
                            This is where I bought my 2020. Great folks.

Comment

Hell my deer lease truck has 200 on it and I'm thinking about getting rid of it. I hate working on junk. But if it makes you happy [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                                I priced out a 2023 F250 XLT CC LWB. $59,500 including destination charges.

I then priced out a 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn as closely optioned as I could get to the F250 and it was about the same price. Ram did have a bed camera and a 50-gallon tank available.

Back when I bought my 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie the F350 was about 10k higher.

When did Ram trucks get up in price with Fords?

I love my Ram, but I'm selling my big trailers and equipment and I no longer need a DRW and HO Cummins with Aisin.

It will be nice to have a sporty F250 with a fast-moving gas burner. That nimble truck will be like having a sports car.

Gas being $2 a gallon cheaper than diesel fuel, and other maintenance (oil, filters) savings will be nice too.

Are y'all paying MSRP in Texas? I did see a post that stated Auto Nation in Katy was a couple grand below MSRP.
                                Crew cab long bed ford comes with a 48 gallon tank standard, so the optional 50 gallon tank is only 2 gal more capacity.

I got a solid deal from Auto Nation Ford in Katy. $62,8** for a $71K truck. However when I ordered the truck I locked in my price, and the MSRP at that time was only $68***. The 23’s are a different animal though.

Comment

Working...
                                X