GMC locking fuel door ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMC locking fuel door ?

Any of you all with a newer GMC Sierra found an aftermarket locking fuel door?

Cannot believe this thing didn't come with one…lovking gas caps are a no go.

People lock their fuel doors? That would be a pain in the rear to unlock every time I get gas. I dont even like the auto lock tailgate. Everytime I need to open it I never have my key lol.

Comment

I don't know that I have seen any locking fuel doors in the last 10 model years of vehicles. Are you talking about a gas door that you have to push a button inside the vehicle to open?

Comment

Can you even siphon gas out of today's vehicles. Everytime I have needed a gallon at the lease we have never been able to.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
          Can you even siphon gas out of today's vehicles. Everytime I have needed a gallon at the lease we have never been able to.

Nope. At some point in the past they started putting an anti siphon device at the bottom of the fuel neck.

Comment

He probably means one that is push button or had a inside latch to hold it shut.
            My Chevy hd flys open when I wash the truck everytime. A buddy’s flew off in the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
              He probably means one that is push button or had a inside latch to hold it shut.
              My Chevy hd flys open when I wash the truck everytime. A buddy’s flew off in the highway.
              This

Comment

Working...
              X