Digital tagging TPWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
    Guess it helps avoid the forgot to fill out harvest log tickets. As techie as I am, I got a paper one this year. Probably won’t next year. I have to report doe harvests via the app anyway.
    Doe and turkey reports are the biggest reasons why I went digital this year

Comment

So what about the guys that don't have a smart phone? There's still a good number of them out there and the state shouldn't be able to force them to change, just so they can go hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
        So what about the guys that don't have a smart phone? There's still a good number of them out there and the state shouldn't be able to force them to change, just so they can go hunting.

It will be optional for a very long time I’m sure. But I could see a future where paper tags still have to be electronically reported.

Comment

Nope. Nobodies business what I’m doing or shooting. Don’t come close to using all my allotted tags in any year. I follow the rules to the best of my knowledge. In the past I have seen 12 3/4” deer brought in, honest mistakes. Later your going to find out that on line tag comes with a pin. I’ve dealt with very few GW’s in my life, most were cool as a fan, but a couple showed up deciding I was guilty until proven innocent. Don’t want to see him. Never been cited for any game violation.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            I signed up for it this year and am a big supporter of this.

Of course we only hunt MLD, so it isn’t going to change anything for me.

You can report other species voluntarily as well
            was wondering about MLD - so I assume with digital we don't have to put anything on the deer other than the MLD tag?

Comment

Working...
            X