Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Saw some Sunday NE Jack County

Comment

saw a wad of 50 and another with about 30 on an unamed lake sunday

Comment

I haven't seen any yet in Clay County on my spots, planning on scouting later this week. Did have a guy in Wichita county tell me he saw a few groups flying over while dove hunting this past weekend.

Comment

I was out on West Matagorda Bay, relatively early Sat morning, and didn't see a duck of any species........

Comment

2 big groups and 1 small group came in on whats left of our lake in Mclennan county yesterday

Comment

I saw a few groups flying the flooded fields west of Robstown yesterday morning. That water will be gone in a couple days unless it keeps raining.

Comment

group flew over yesterday evening while I was on the porch. West of Lampasas.

Comment

Anyone seeing any out towards the Garwood or Rock Island area(s)?

Comment

Had a group of about 20 buzz our place in sublime last week. They’re around for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NoFNSuzies View Post
                          Anyone seeing any out towards the Garwood or Rock Island area(s)?
                          They around.

Comment

Seen one large group come into a pond we were dove hunting in throckmorton

Comment

Scouted for a few hours this morning. Still seeing lots of Teal from Eagle Lake to Markham.

Comment

Working...
                              X