No announcement yet.

2020 Lease search thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have a spot but waiting on the final word, so I’m throw my name in the hat for anybody looking to add a hunter.

Looking within a couple hours of San Antonio. I’d even consider a social membership on a place too. I’m a pretty good lease mate, as I don’t need to shoot much of anything, I love to cook and my cooler is always full.

Comment

I know of a spot open on what will be a bow only lease in Coleman county 25 minutes South east of lake Coleman! Shoot me a PM if interested. 1000 acres 6 guys in all

Comment

Lamar county lease

Looking for 1 serious hunter 460ish acres of a much larger ranch that fronts the red river.

ARCHERY ONLY FOR DEER
        Shotgun ok for turkey, dove, waterfowl etc
        No rifles.

Hardwoods and creek bottoms. Few existing openings for future food plots in woods.

Looking for individual that is willing to pass young deer.

Must be willing to contribute other than lease dues and a bow.

Water and electric will be available.

PM with any question and a little about yourself with phone number and I will reach out.

Comment

I've got an opening on our place in Victoria. 1200acres, $3200, 7 guns, mld

Not looking for the first person but the right person to fit in.

Comment

Looking for something not too large for 1 maybe 2 BOWHUNTERS ONLY within 1 hour or less from the Temple/Rogers area.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              I'm in the same boat. I need to find a family oriented place. I'd rather have Hagen with me than leave him at home and I have a little girl begging to go as well. I'm also looking for something inside of 3 hours from the Western half of the DFW area and preferably West to Southwest of the metromess.

It's tough to find a good place these days. I've been out of the leasing game for far too long since we always had a place to hunt while growing up. All good things come to an end.

Time to find a new place to chill and BS by a fire.
              PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                PM sent
                Replied, sir.

Comment

Folks, just a reminder, watch out for a lease with the words Uvalde in it. It’s on part of the Briscoe Ranch and run by a guy named Joe Emmite. Just a warning. Good Luck

Comment

I am looking for entire lease or corporate lease. Must have free range exotics and dove fields. I have 50K for starters, but would drop 100K for right place.

Must have long term options and lodging.

Thanks

Sean

Comment

Looking for a place to take my 8yr old out for a hunt. Any ideas?

Comment

Gonna bump this for anything that may be coming open in January.

I have a group of 4-5 looking for a place within 4 hours of DFW, some type of cabin or house is preferred, family friendly. Would rather have quality over quantity as far as deer go.

Oklahoma is ok as well.
                        Last edited by jshouse; 11-06-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Still in on a lease in ETX. Looking for a place ideally in Houston, Trinity, Angelina or Polk county but open to nearby counties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X