Who left the gate to Hell open???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM

That brings back some fond memories of the hottest days ever.

I liked coaching 3rd Especially after I told the boys they could call me “Coach Windmill”.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      Man that sounds dry. Seen any quail or phez chicks?
      Haven’t been out much to spot any, but I’d be surprised if we have a healthy hatch.
      Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
      I try to spin it in my mental favor. I soak it up and keep xtra shirts handy and keep telling myself I love having this kind of weather(not too much tho)cuz maybe...just maybe, it'll keep at least some of the comifornians and peeps like them from moving here!

But...will prolly being singing the blues when I have to come to Lubbock on Thursday and move my daughter!lol Stay hydrated boys and gurls!!

Oh, hey Playa, plenty cold beers on location should you get bored!!
      When and where!

Comment

It's 108 in Christine, Texas.

Comment

If I have much to do outside at the ranch, I start at six in the morning and quit about 9:30.

Comment

Lived in Texas now for 67 years - funny how this happens every July-September!!!

Comment

I feel guilty it’s only 104 here in Nevada!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                Lived in Texas now for 67 years - funny how this happens every July-September!!!
                Yeah, kinda weird how this happens year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  I'm the odd man out. If it's not hot I don't feel like I'm home. I remember going to Europe as a teenager and getting homesick after a few days. When we got back and stepped off the plane that humidity hit me all over...felt like a hug from my mom.

Flew in to Casper Wyoming two weeks ago. It was low 70's with a mild to hurricane force wind blowing. The man who met me there said this must be some nice feeling weather for you. I said sir, were about five degrees above me looking for a warm coat.
                  Me too. Always felt like I was made for Texas or Florida

I know, right??

But seriously, with 60% humidity, when the wind blows, it feels like I'm standing under a dryer vent.

Comment

I get a laugh out of the company emails talking about heat advisories. "Wear light colored, thin, loose fitting clothing." Well, that's everything FRC's are not.
                    Happy to have a good job. Realize I'm blue collar and not really the target of the emails. Stay hydrated! Had a co-worker get overheated around midnight last night.

Comment

At 4pm I went outside and drove to the gym. Temp on the gauge said 109, but as I drove it dropped to 105 and stayed there.

I keep telling the wife I'm going to buy a 5th wheel, get a plot of land in Cloudcroft NM to live there from 1 June to 31 Aug. Got to be back for Dove season.

Its currently, as I type this, 84 degrees there and 15% humidity.

Comment

109 here in San Saba. That's in the shade. Bank sign in town said 111.

Comment

So surprise, but it’s our birthright to gripe about it every summer!

Comment

Feel blessed...all us south of Falfurrias it's July to usual a little after Halloween before we get any relief here in the valley.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              109 here in San Saba. That's in the shade. Bank sign in town said 111.
                              Temperature is measured in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Haven’t been out much to spot any, but I’d be surprised if we have a healthy hatch.

When and where!
                                Ha! Your a saint amigo! She's off of 28th and Indiana. The other roomy's dad will be there and really not that much stuff but would sure pop the top on one with ya! All we're doing is stuffing it all in a POD.

Comment

Working...
                                X