Don't Fear The Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Fear The Reaper

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized early Tuesday morning for a possible infection, the high court announced in a statement.

She should fear all she has coming to her. All of it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope she retires soon....................

Comment

Hope she pulls through. She really should retire and be out fishing or something instead of being a placeholder.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Hope she retires soon....................
          She retired near the end of the Obama admin, they just never made it public because of their stymied effort to cram a liberal judge to replace Scalia. Her granddaughter has, allegedly, been writing her decisions.

She beat cancer, a piddly old infection won’t take her to the grave. But if it is Covid all this BS might be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            She retired near the end of the Obama admin, they just never made it public because of their stymied effort to cram a liberal judge to replace Scalia. Her granddaughter has, allegedly, been writing her decisions.

She beat cancer, a piddly old infection won’t take her to the grave. But if it is Covid all this BS might be worth it

She’s beat multiple cancers, colorectal, pancreatic and lung.

Kinda makes you wonder what kind of treatment they can get but we can’t. Most of those are a sure death sentence to most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She died a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                She should fear all she has coming to her. All of it

What does "all she has coming to her" mean?

I don't like her politics and I wish she would retire but that is one accomplished woman and by most accounts a very good human being.

Comment

I don't like her politics and I wish she would retire but that is one accomplished woman and by most accounts a very good human

By "very good human" you mean an America hating, obama loving, abortion wanting, gun seizing person? If you believe she's great, you and I dont get along.

Comment

Someone said we all have to pay for our sins. If I believe I do, I believe she will too.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

I don't like her politics and I wish she would retire but that is one accomplished woman and by most accounts a very good human

By "very good human" you mean an America hating, obama loving, abortion wanting, gun seizing person? If you believe she's great, you and I dont get along.

You're probably right on your last sentence.

Comment

I know I am[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Im sure you two would easily find common ground with regards to her over a beer.

Comment

She probably sees 1,000's of dead babies when she closes her eyes these days.. Her time is coming soon.. That I'm sure of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              She’s beat multiple cancers, colorectal, pancreatic and lung.

Kinda makes you wonder what kind of treatment they can get but we can’t. Most of those are a sure death sentence to most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Hmmmm, well, it was reported that she beat all of that. I'm not so sure what the definition of BEAT is

Comment

Working...
                              X