Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
    Hope Trump doesn’t see this and start telling people it works.
    Why not? It's not going to hurt anyone

Comment

How would one go about getting some of this on hand so he could start the treatment at first symptoms. I’m assuming it’s going to be difficult to get most doctors to prescribe it, but that could be the pessimist in me.

Comment

I would expect this treatment to get slammed by cdc and who soon. When he said no vaccine needed....that ruined him. There is a trillion bucks to be made in vaccine. No one gonna stop that train.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
          How would one go about getting some of this on hand so he could start the treatment at first symptoms. I’m assuming it’s going to be difficult to get most doctors to prescribe it, but that could be the pessimist in me.

Midland ain’t that far! Dr Bartlett’s patient count just went up

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Just like cancer......we will hear about the break through then it fades away never to be hear of again

Yup. What sucks is we all know why too. A patient cured is a customer lost. No money in a cure, big pharma is big business with a ton of influence. It’s about money, not curing people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Not knowing exactly how many patients I can give a pass but not having a single patient comment is Strange
              Per his own quote, “dozens.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Per his own quote, “dozens.”

If he’s only cured 30 out of 30 patients would that not be enough?

Comment

Yep, Budesonide and or Plaquenil/zinc combo have proven to be effective especially when treated early. Everyone will scream anecdotal evidence (specifically the lefties) until a study proves otherwise, just like CNN and the Ford Clinic on Hydro.

This is from July 2nd.

My July 2nd interview with Dr. Richard Bartlett of Midland, Texas (you can watch it here) has drawn interest from around the country. There is obviously great interest in effective treatments for t…
                  Last edited by Chad C; 07-07-2020, 07:37 AM.

Comment

It's already being done/prescribed in hospitals.

Comment

Hospitals are playing games with the virus. They are guaranteed reimbursement for COVID patients, so anyone they see for any reason that tests positive is considered a COVID hospitalization, when many if not most are in the hospital for other reasons.

Comment

This is awesome stuff! Watching it now!

Comment

Dr. Bartlett is a great practical doctor. He has been my physician and our company physician for many years. I cannot speak to the efficacy of his treatment method for COVID-19 but I can vouch for his character. A stand up man that volunteers all over the world donating his services.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                            Why not? It's not going to hurt anyone
                            It was sarcasm, referencing the way the media and democrats reacted to Trump saying hydroxychloroquine was working.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
                              Dr. Bartlett is a great practical doctor. He has been my physician and our company physician for many years. I cannot speak to the efficacy of his treatment method for COVID-19 but I can vouch for his character. A stand up man that volunteers all over the world donating his services.
                              You could tell by his interview. He seems just as you describe him. you can typically tell quickly when your dealing with a quack and he was quite the opposite. From the interview he's got a long history of working with government and his information can all be fact checked. He makes very logical sense. Fact check the death rates he quotes for Taiwan, etc. It's all out there. There's no BS coming out of his mouth. Whether you choose to believe him or not, you can do a little research on your own and find out he's an honest guy.

Comment

I don't see the video at risk for being removed, but more likely a group will do everything they can to discredit his protocol like they did with hydroxychloroquine

Comment

Working...
                                X