No announcement yet.

Ambassador 5000a NIB 1961 Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it, if you need a reel for your son I can help you out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve never seen any fishing gear of any kind be of substantial value.

Comment

I keep coming back looking for pics of this gem. I could be a buyer if you're looking for cash.

Comment

Lots and lots and lots of very good fishing reels available to let your boy fish with. And in the whole wide world, there is only one new in box ambassadeur 5000a that belonged to your son’s great granddad. Put that one up for him, and take him fishing using something else. Even though you are not a fisherman, good for you dad to want your son to go fishing. Good luck on those father & son fishing trips.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
            Lots and lots and lots of very good fishing reels available to let your boy fish with. And in the whole wide world, there is only one new in box ambassadeur 5000a that belonged to your son’s great granddad. Put that one up for him, and take him fishing using something else. Even though you are not a fisherman, good for you dad to want your son to go fishing. Good luck on those father & son fishing trips.
            I agree with this. I have an early '80's new in box 5000a given to my by a friend who has now passed away, that I mounted on a rod that was handmade by a boyhood friend in the '70's, as a display representing my primary fishing "weapon" of my early years. I think OP's 5000a would better preserved for the nostalgic value than used in place of more modern equipment. YMMV

Stu

Comment

Working...
            X