Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Great pics man....thanks for shapring.

When you get back to your place do you mind taking multiple pics of this?....the explanation is simple enough but more pics always help. How far is you camera from the panel with the hole in it?

I have a cow problem on my pig place with no feedpens and they keep spinning my Coverts. The trees stacked around them are no longer working. I swear they do it on purpose. I'm tired of playing that game
    I sure can. I'm planning a trip out soon and will snap you some pics.

Comment

Awesome pics.

Comment

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Great pics man....thanks for shapring.

When you get back to your place do you mind taking multiple pics of this?....the explanation is simple enough but more pics always help. How far is you camera from the panel with the hole in it?

I have a cow problem on my pig place with no feedpens and they keep spinning my Coverts. The trees stacked around them are no longer working. I swear they do it on purpose. I'm tired of playing that game

This may help for now. I take one and a half panels zip tied together and make a circle. I drive a t post on opposite sides of that circle to keep the cows from pushing the pen to get to the camera. In the center of that circle I drive a t post and mount the camera. Then I take something and hang it on the panel in front of the camera (usually a work glove) and call for a Live Photo from the covert. Using where the glove is in the pic I can tell which panels I need to cut out to get a good view of the feeder. I move the glove around and call for pics to make sure I’m not cutting the wrong portion or too much off of the panel. I make sure to keep at least the top two sections of panel in place so that the cows can’t stick their head through or push down on the top of the panel to get to the camera. After setting up these "mini pens" for the cameras I have yet to have a cow get to one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Throwin Darts; 06-12-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Beautiful birds in pic number 2

Comment

One of my new favorite threads [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  One of my new favorite threads [emoji106]

If only the trail cams picked up some politics and college football; then it couldn't be topped.

Comment

These cameras used to be pointed at the shoreline but a bunch of rain raised the water level. Still getting pics of deer taking a dip

Comment

Awesome pics and I will be following. Thank you

Comment

Great pictures - thanks for sharing

Comment

This doe looks like she may have been popped on the brisket by a snake

Comment

Nah, that’s her protein craw. :-)

Comment

I thought this pic was cool with the clouds reflecting off the tank

Comment

Very cool stuff man! thank you for posting!

Comment

Working...
                                X