Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    We were vistied by the smootie mustache spirits last night.

Trust me, you want no part of the smoothie mustache spirits.
    AWESOME picture Legdog!

Comment

Whoa, I'd be trying to sell that place.

Comment

I saw a ghost show on Animal Planet once that featured a story about a ghost that moved the horses to different stalls everynight... The lady even had an officer watch the barn one night to be sure that no one was sneaking in and messing with the horses and low and behold the next morning the horses were moved and the officer saw no one! I think there was also something else about smelling smoke in the hay loft and seeing a creature with red eyes and skin that looked burned. They eventually found out that the original barn built on that lot had burned and the farmer died in the fire trying to move the horses.... SPOOKY!!

I have experienced unexplained things before. My grandmother lived in a house that a couple people had died in. I always had an uneasy feeling in the hallway. Saw a lady in a white gown I thought was my grandmother but she was in bed and I had a dog lick my barefoot once only to discover the only dog in the house was across the room on the couch... There were also the opening cabinets and slamming doors.

Keep the stories coming, I'm loving this on Halloween!

Comment

Scary

Comment

OOOOHHH a Footlicking Ghost! that would scare the beejeezuz outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
              OOOOHHH a Footlicking Ghost! that would scare the beejeezuz outta me.
              Hahahahaha! I thought it was my gradmothers blue heeler. But she was sleeping on the couch. She had a dog that passed away at that house that was very attached to us both so I figured he wanted to say hello!

Comment

This thread would come up at halloween!

Comment

According to the eulogy given by his biological sister, Steve Jobs' last words were 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.'

What do you think he saw?

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                    According to the eulogy given by his biological sister, Steve Jobs' last words were 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.'

What do you think he saw?
                    Droid Bionic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      Droid Bionic
                      You owe me a keyboard.

Comment

This kind of stuff gives me the creeps. I don't have a story, but when I was looking for a house this past year I always made sure that no one had died in the house or anything like that, or I probably wouldn't have bought it no matter how much I liked it. We finally found an older house and a good fixer upper. It had that old smell and I just knew something creepy was going to happen. I went so far as to look up online to see when the people owned it died, and made sure they didn't die in it. As far as I can tell they didn't and nothing has came to bother us yet! Some of y'alls stories would have me moving out ASAP

Comment

Enjoying this thread.. didn't see it originally.. so just read the entire thread... thanks for sharing..

Comment

Originally posted by jrad1967 View Post
                            i took some pics of a "haunted" building in new orleans on a ghost tour a few yreas ago that came out having some "light orbs " in them. they say those could be ghosts in the pictures ! it was really creepy
                            which building would this be? I had a ghost encounter when I stayed at the Andrew Jackson hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              You owe me a keyboard.
                              Sorry I couldnt resist!

Comment

Ours started up again about two months ago. Been quiet for about a year. Bathroom lights turn on and off. My television turns on and off several times a night. My AC thermostat kept being turned to the off position.My family knows how I hate coming home to a hot house since I work outside so they wouldnt dare touch it. I asked them and they said no way.
                                It's funny when things start happening to me, my sisters ghosts start up at the same time. She saw a lady walk by her bedroom door about a week after my activity picked up. I never told her mine had started. I wanted to see of she mentioned anything. Sure enough. Last time it rained she and her husband were watching tv and satellite was lost. While they waited for signal to restore they could hear a muted conversation coming from their bedroom. She thought maybe she had left something on. When she got to door it stopped. Been stuff happening like that to us for years. Scaredy wife at first but now she's better since nothing bad ever seems to happen. Creeps her out though when I'm at lease

Comment

Working...
                                X