rage troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rage troubles

maybe i'm too old for these new-fangled mechanicals. i've watched several videos and still have had zero success assembling the collar on the broadhead. i have the hypodermic+p. what's the secret?

Line the blades up with notches on collar

Comment

that is not what the instructions and the videos say.

Comment

You're right. The instructions show it to have the notch over one of the flaps on the collar rather than in the groove. I too have had hell keeping the blades tucked into the dang thing. I just got the new Rage NO Collars and had success with them this week.

Comment

I shoot the hypos and the two things I've found is DO NOT line the blades up with the notches. Follow the instructions. If the blade and notch are lined up the blade may not lock solid. Also, when you're tightening the head to the shaft just snug it. Don't over tighten it.

Comment

The collars are much better than the old O-Rings.

Comment

This is why I shoot Magnus Stingers.

Comment

Do not put the blade in the slit. As long as the blade is anywhere on the tab your good...

Push back of the blades together to keep them closed, then put collar on then screw arrow on and just make sure the tab is on the blade. If the collar is bulging out then push on the back of the blades because they are not all the way closed
                Last edited by kd350; 11-17-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
                  maybe i'm too old for these new-fangled mechanicals. i've watched several videos and still have had zero success assembling the collar on the broadhead. i have the hypodermic+p. what's the secret?
                  If you are using a bh that you cannot assemble in the field, get something different. I will tell you there way to many bh, expandable, replaceable or fixed to be dealing with that frustration, not to mention the danger. I always remind myself, KISS.

Comment

Those lines are tiny who can see them

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                      The collars are much better than the old O-Rings.
                      I think the opposite. You're wrong Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpyfoot View Post
                        This is why I shoot Magnus Stingers.
                        You keep shooting those stingers and we will keep following the red carpet thanks to the rage!

Comment

A good fixed head will solve these issues

Comment

Best thing you can do with Rage's is throw them out.

If you want a mechanical head, get grim reapers and be done with it.

I'm amazed how many people can't get Rage's to fly right but continue to shoot them.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo6 View Post
                              Best thing you can do with Rage's is throw them out.

If you want a mechanical head, get grim reapers and be done with it.

I'm amazed how many people can't get Rage's to fly right but continue to shoot them.

As a service to all of TBH, please send your unwanted Rages to me. I’ll happily take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X