No announcement yet.

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy fans were super pumped at hearing the penalties...until they realized it wasnt their garrett.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Before social media: Haynesworth stomps on a guy’s face causing the guy to get 30+ stitches to fix it, gets suspended 6 games.

After social media: Garrett reacts and hits a plater with a helmet and doesn’t cause the same kind of damage, but is suspended indefinitely (at least 6 games with the possibility it will stretch into next season).
      That was before CTE

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        Before social media: Haynesworth stomps on a guy’s face causing the guy to get 30+ stitches to fix it, gets suspended 6 games.

After social media: Garrett reacts and hits a plater with a helmet and doesn’t cause the same kind of damage, but is suspended indefinitely (at least 6 games with the possibility it will stretch into next season).

I think its a combination of social media some but more importantly the emphasis on the NFL protecting the head so much more now versus way back them.... IMO that is the key driving force here....especially on a dude that got KTFO a few weeks ago.

Comment

My past experience is the mods usually clean up the messes [emoji2957]. I love me some helmet chunking I think that they should end every game like that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

There were 2 nut shots. Rudolph started. It's very apparent. I dont read texags. Garrett was way in the wrong and deserves the punishment, but I will say this. If you hit me in the nuts, you should expect whatever hell i can bring. If you cant see the nut shots, you arent wanting too. Either way, the reaction by myles is unacceptable and embarrassing. It's ashamed that a guy who has had the upstanding reputation he has had will have this follow him the rest of his career.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

When is it ok..

It’s football, guys get mad and **** happens. Fine em or suspend em and move on. Seems like footballs becoming soccer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I really did not think that Garrett would get suspended quite that long. I guess I was wrong and he will not be back until next season.

-john

Comment

Well this was an interesting read. What I've learned is Smart is awfully whiney, Rudolph started it, Garret finished it (poorly and will be punished), and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Comment

So I can get in on this soon-to-be epic thread, here is the full video of the tussle :

Mason Rudolph takes acception to tackle by Myles Garrett, tries take his helmet off then Myles Garrett wrips his helmet off and hits him with it and a full f...

Well, that didn't work. It now says you have to login to see it.
                    Last edited by Burnadell; 11-15-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

We need to stop acting like Garrett was an angel before this, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                        Well this was an interesting read. What I've learned is Smart is awfully whiney, Rudolph started it, Garret finished it (poorly and will be punished), and Epstein didn't kill himself.

BIOYA!

Comment

[ATTACH]980376[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                            You forgot one....

The incredible amount of social justice warriors we have on TBH.....

CTE from getting hit with the neck pad from a helmet...
                            Bahahhahahahaha

I have seen guys flat out try and knock someone's head off and only draw a 15 yd penalty....

We have turned soft in the social media age...

Comment

For those who haven't seen the whole video, try this. It shows the whole episode at about 1:25 minutes after the ad:

Last edited by Burnadell; 11-15-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                You forgot one....

The incredible amount of social justice warriors we have on TBH.....

CTE from getting hit with the neck pad from a helmet...
                                Bahahhahahahaha

I have seen guys flat out try and knock someone's head off and only draw a 15 yd penalty....

We have turned soft in the social media age...
                                Lmao yeah Garrett was intentionally trying to hit him with the neck pad.

The only soft part of this would be Rudolph’s head if Garrett fully connected with that helmet.

Comment

Working...
                                X