When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    This. When they are both laying on the ground, Garrett pushes off Roudolph, Roudolph kicks him in the nuts. I had to go back & watch. The pic posted by OP, no idea where that came from but I don't think he was swinging there.

Roudolph started it. Garrett reacted, and everyone saw the reaction.
    Complete bull****.
    I don't know why anyone is talking about a nut shot or grabbing junk other than maybe trying to create an excuse. The footage is all over the place from multiple angles in slow motion.
    There was no nut shot. Period.
    Garrett should be gone-- for good. Next.

Comment

If he's not suspended for the season, I'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
        Man, that's terrible! I just saw it this morning and am shocked and saddened by Garrett's actions. He will regret this one for the rest of his life.

I'm an Aggie and had a very high opinion of Myles as he has always (from what I've seen) been a solid guy. However, this is inexcusable and he deserves whatever it is he is about to get. What a shame...
        x2. Let his emotions get the best of him

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
          If you watch the longer video clip, you can see the ball was thrown and way after the play Garrett was trying to burying him in the ground (late hit). Then he stays on top of him, that's when Rudolph starts pushing and pulling at his helmet. Rudolph was grabbing at his helmet not his nuts. This was started by Garrett with a dirty play at the end of a game. He made it worse. The lineman were trying to protect their QB but they went way too far also.

I expect Rudolph to be fined, Pouncey to be fined and suspended, Garrett will be finished for the year and heavily fined like the highest fine ever.

This is pretty much how I saw it....without maroon glasses on and actually pulling for the Browns. There are no true nut shots anywhere. Pouncey will be revered by his teammates for his actions. Garrettt not so much.

There was also a cheap shot on Rudolph by another Browns player that no one seems to be talking about.
          That dude got ejected with Garrett and Pouncey. I'm sure he'll catch a fine too. To me he was re-acting like Pouncey. He saw his teammate getting handled up on and reacted...I don't have a problem with him or Pouncey's reactions. Goodell will.

FTR I was pulling for the Browns...Great game up until that point.

Comment

:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I agree Rudolph had his part early but most folks say it started with Garret continuing his takedown long after the ball was gone and not letting go of him. It’s all right there in the video.

https://twitter.com/aria1exander/sta...523281920?s=21
              Have you ever played football?It is not like people can stop on a dime. Garrett should have been flagged for a late hit, especially on a QB.Rudolph should have let it go right there, but instead Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off. Here is an idea. If you are a 200 lb QB, dont try to rip the helmet off of a 275 lb DE. Not the smartest thing that Rudolph did. Now Garrett should not have swung the helmet, but in the heat of the moment and adrenaline going, it happened. If some dude is giving me a nut shot, he is going to get what is coming to him, especially if he tries it twice. Dont mess with someone that is bigger and badder than you, then throw your hands up looking for a penalty when the dude you messed with reacts. Just like some people in society. I am going to go pick a fight and then when they get their butt handed to them, they want to press charges and then sue. Give me a break. Rudolph is a little punk for acting like he did nothing wrong. What a female dog!

But Garrett should not have swung the helmet. That was over the line. But people should be looking to hand Pouncey as well. Punching and kicking someone when they are down. Again, it was in the heat of the moment and he was protecting his QB. But that does not make any of this right. All of them should be suspended for a lengthy time period, with Garrett and Pouncey's being the longest suspension. Those saying he should be kicked out of the NFL are ludicrous. Give me a break.

And one more thing. All you people that are saying it is an Aggie thing are laughable. This has nothing to do with being an Aggie or where they played college football. My goodness. Manziel and Garrett have not been an Aggie for some time now. Give me a break. Some people's kids.
              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-15-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Baddest man in that whole scene.
                Brother hits a qb with a helmet...
                now getting mudhole stomped by two of qbs biggest guys... and this pimp comes in..knocks qb down and stands there waiting...

Thug.
                I bet Rudolph is wondering where all that fight was when he had about .8 seconds to get rid of the ball all 3 plays before that one.

But those 2 guys would be getting a heel of a Christmas bonus if I was Rudolph.

Comment

Props to the Aggies seeing this for what it is. Boo to the ones pulling a split second screen grab to support his actions and ignoring the multiple videos with different camera angles.
                  Last edited by crc; 11-15-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                    Have you ever played football?It is not like people can stop on a dime. Garrett should have been flagged for a late hit, especially on a QB.Rudolph should have let it go right there, but instead Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off. Here is an idea. If you are a 200 lb QB, dont try to rip the helmet off of a 275 lb DE. Not the smartest thing that Rudolph did. Now Garrett should not have swung the helmet, but in the heat of the moment and adrenaline going, it happened. If some dude is giving me a nut shot, he is going to get what is coming to him, especially if he tries it twice. Dont mess with someone that is bigger and badder than you, then throw your hands up looking for a penalty when the dude you messed with reacts. Just like some people in society. I am going to go pick a fight and then when they get their butt handed to them, they want to press charges and then sue. Give me a break. Rudolph is a little punk for acting like he did nothing wrong. What a female dog!

But Garrett should not have swung the helmet. That was over the line. But people should be looking to hand Pouncey as well. Punching and kicking someone when they are down. Again, it was in the heat of the moment and he was protecting his QB. But that does not make any of this right. All of them should be suspended for a lengthy time period, with Garrett and Pouncey's being the longest suspension. Those saying he should be kicked out of the NFL are ludicrous. Give me a break.

I sure have....but Garrett continued longer than he should have long after the ball was gone and wouldn't let him go or up.. And there is NO nutshot....anywhere. That's TexAgs trying to create a defense with still shots.

Hell I'm not the only one saying this about Garrett. Its all over twitter and TV sports discussions. I'm watching ESPN discussing his taking him down too late and staying on him right now. I don't disagree Rudolph punked it up...but Garrett took it way too far. Shouldn't Garrett have "left it at that" when he wouldn't let Mason get up?
                    Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                      And one more thing. All you people that are saying it is an Aggie thing are laughable. This has nothing to do with being an Aggie or where they played college football. My goodness. Manziel and Garrett have not been an Aggie for some time now. Give me a break. Some people's kids.

Are folks saying this is typical of Aggie football or are folks just calling out a few Aggies for blindly defending an Aggie just because he's an Aggie.. I missed the first half of that question if so.

Comment

How empty does ones life have to be so sour all the time?

Please do ignore me. If you can’t enter into a discussion without getting butthurt because somebody doesn’t agree with your blanket glass houses claim them maybe the internet is not for you.

Fortunately I live a pretty **** good real life too full of great family and friends. Rest easy knowing that. Sorry to disappoint you once again.

Typical yet expected from you...
                        LMAO....says the king of Aggie ******* who spends all day on the college football thread stirring the pot... ......yall are all cute teaming up

And you wonder why people say the things and feel the way they do about you. You cant let things go. You always have to have the last word. You are such a Richard Noggin. We all know that you have been on here for a long time and that you are protected by the mods on this site. Nothing that anyone has said about you is false.

You like to pick on people that see differently than you and then hide behind the green screen or start calling people names or blaming their college affiliation. You like to make fun of others shortcomings in life, especially ones on this site, and then tell everyone how good of a life you have and you are happy and blah, blah, blah.

I agree with you that Garrett should be suspended and fined.

Comment

I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm not an Aggie, don't like the Steelers, don't like the Browns.

I don't understand how anyone could watch the whole of the play, including QB's supposed kick to the groin (wherein he was plainly pushing MG away), also including QB's grabbing of MG's helmet (a reaction to MG continuing the play far too long), and defend MG's actions.

Comment

I change my stance about the nut shot. I didnt see it after I looked at it again. It appeared that Rudolph tried to knee him in the nuts while he was laying under Garrett, but I guess you could say he was just trying to get the bigger dude off of him. Rudolph should not have tried to rip off Garrett's helmet and Garrett should not have swung the helmet at Rudolph.

And I am an Aggie. Bleed maroon, tried and true. I dont agree with what Garrett did, but it has nothing to do with being an Aggie, Aggie culture, being an Aggie football player, or anything Aggie. We could say a lot of stuff about Vince Young, Reggie Bush, Maurice Clarett, and any other player that did stupid crap, but where they went to school should not be a factor in it or a reason why they did their stupid action.

Comment

Garret had instant regret when he swung that helmet. Didn't have any fight in him right after that. He will pay for it and he knows he deserves what's coming to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope the rematch in two weeks is on national TV.

No matter how the rest of his career plays out this act will define him. He could be playing in the Superbowl, make a sack & recover the fumble and take it to the house for the win with no time remaining.

Minus the fans of the town/team he's playing for calling him a hero the rest of us will remember last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X