At arrows you using this year ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At arrows you using this year ?

I’m sticking to the Maxim red 250 with 100gr slick trick magnums for whitetail. Is there a benefit going to 350s in the future?

Do they fly well out of your bow? If so then I wouldn't worry about changing...

I'm shooting Day Six 300 spines with a 50gr insert/outsert and 125gr Magnus Stinger, total weight is 560gr

Comment

If they fly good I wouldn’t change anything this close to season. But I would look at something a little heavier, maybe something you could get some more foc out of.

I’m shooting Gt Pierce 250 spine, insert 42gr, 80gr fact weight & 125gr head. Total weight 545gr, 22.4% foc flying at 267fps from my Full Throttle at 64lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Easton Axis 260’s. 50 grain brass, 100 grain rage hypodermic. 3 fletch AAE Max stealth with an arrow wrap and nockturnal nocks. Busting nocks out to 60! Thought about changing for something faster, but these arrows fly so well I can’t make myself do it.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          Easton Axis 260’s. 50 grain brass, 100 grain rage hypodermic. 3 fletch AAE Max stealth with an arrow wrap and nockturnal nocks. Busting nocks out to 60! Thought about changing for something faster, but these arrows fly so well I can’t make myself do it.

Almost my exact setup! Except running a 4 fletch currently

Comment

Just switched from the Victory VAP's to the Victory Xtorsion. Hoping the stainless weave will prove effective. So far the hit like jackhammers. My VAPs were coming in at 420 grains and I was getting pass throughs. These are running about 580 with Ethics Archery spinning inserts.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

They fly good and hit well.

Comment

im shooting the victory RIPXV this year with a half out and 100 grain head...they hit hard and fly good out to 100 yards

Comment

Black eagle carnivore .300 spine with 105 grains of brass up front with 100 grain heads. 3 inch blazers on a 6 degree offset. Total arrow weight of 525.

Comment

Easton FMJs with one of two broadheads, G5 Strikers or Wasp Hammers both 100 grain heads. Total arrow weight around 450/460 grains.

Comment

Easton Hexx 340's with 50 gr insert with Grim reaper Hades BH's out of my SR6.
                      Beaman classic hunters 400 with same BH or Magnus stinger out of Chill X.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                        Almost my exact setup! Except running a 4 fletch currently

Boy howdy. Good to see you back on TBH! How’s dove season going for ya?

Comment

With my Hoyt, I’ll be using Easton Axis 5mm 340 spine with blazer vanes @ 422grains.

Comment

Black eagle carnivore 300 spine with 100 grain inserts and 125 grain qad exodus head and blazer vanes. Total of 490 grain arrow

Comment

Black eagle outlaws, slick trick standards and nockturnals bout 365 grain.

Comment

Working...
                              X