trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trail cam

i just got a trail cam from a buddy of mine and was wondering if you had to use a certain SD memory card in them or would any card work like the cheaper ones from walmart it is a moultrie cam if that helps

Any card but i am pretty sure but depending on your model you can only use up to 1gb and some generic brands wont work, I bought my off ebay, for like 12 dollars 1gb SD Ram. SanDisk is the company. Hope this helps.

Comment

What cam is it and maybe I can help you a little more? Most cams will have a max capacity card they will accept. The more recent TCs take bigger cards. I have had one issue with a SD card not being formatted. I put it in the TC and when i checked it no workie. I think I had to put it in my PC and it formatted the card somehow. I'm not an electronic guru but I think this is how I fixed it. Scan Disk works fine on my cams. I have 5 differnt brand now. They all work.

Comment

Wildview cams only function right with certain mem cards. Like said above, what type cam is it?

Comment

iam not sure of the model it is a cheaper one that was around a $100 that walmart had last year i believe has usb type cable that plugs into tv to view pics or can run off a memory card

Comment

from the new cameras out it is most comparable to the d_40 but runs on a 6 volt

Comment

Working...
            X