LSBA State Shoot--August 14th--Brazos County Archery Club, Bryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA State Shoot--August 14th--Brazos County Archery Club, Bryan

Brazos County Archery Club will host the Lone Star Bowhunters Association 2016 State Shoot on Sunday, August 14th. BCAC is located at 1715 Louis Street, Bryan, Texas. Shotgun start at 10:00 a.m. and trad shooters have an optional start at 9:00 a.m., if you want to get started early. There will be 30 targets. Shoot fee is $15.00. Come on out and enjoy the fun! You do not have to be a member to participate.

There will be a raffle with hunts, outdoor items and more after the shoot. The famous Taco Truck will be onsite for lunch. We shoot by BCAC's Rules, Regulations and Classes, which can be found HERE.

Funds raised will help the LSBA continue to preserve and promote bowhunting in Texas. Hope to see you at the 2016 State Shoot!

We will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
      We will be there.
      Yeah!! Always good to see you at the shoots!!

Comment

We will have an African Safari from Matsuri and a doe/turkey hunt from Trigger Mountain that will be in the raffle. Also, a nice Rtic cup with LSBA logo on it made by Jason Chancellor! Come out and enjoy the fun!

Comment

Man I need to win that African Safari!!!

Comment

Hope you all make it out. I'll be working TTHA Houston.

Comment

do you have to be a memeber of LSBA to win state and what are the dues?

Comment

Originally posted by zanemanaggie View Post
                do you have to be a memeber of LSBA to win state and what are the dues?
                No, everyone is welcome. Come out and bring some friends and lets have some fun. You might even walk away with a trip to South Africa.

The dues are set from the Brazos County Archery Club.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                  No, everyone is welcome. Come out and bring some friends and lets have some fun. You might even walk away with a trip to South Africa.

The dues are set from the Brazos County Archery Club.
                  I think he was asking what the dues are to join LSBA?

Bisch

Comment

I just finished the planning sheets for the stakes. Better bring your A game - Championship style!

We follow ASA rules and scoring. We will most definitely have a separate women's trad stake from the men's trad and obviously, separate classes.

Comment

Working...
                    X