Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Hores Praries Ranch in Burnet, Texas

Has anyone ever hunted at this ranch?

nope but based on the thread name maybe i need to......

Comment

I was just wanting to get some info on how good the animals were there and if the guy that ran it was ok. My company just lease the whole ranch and I was just wanting some background info.

Yea the first time I did a search on Yahoo it didn't come out with day leases it was more of the wild things if you know what I mean.

The website for the ranch isn't working anymore.

Comment

Where can you find "wild hores"

On a serious note,

I heard about it from a friend. But that is about it, no good or bad. Sorry, wish I could be more help.

Comment

Bad news. The person running the hunts has retired from the hunting business. I do not know if somebody else has picked it up or not. I did have a great time when I hunted with Billy Don.

Comment

2050z I was just wanting some info on the kind of animals he had and how the place was ran good or bad.

Billy Don does not have the place anymore, the company I work for had the lease before Billy Don had it and we just re-leased it again for the next 10 years. I will be having to do a lot of work and guiding our customers up at the place and was wanting to know what I should expect.

Comment

Working...
            X