Tasajillo bowhunting ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tasajillo bowhunting ranch

Does anybody know anything about this ranch? I searched it, and found nothing. I'm looking for a place to bring my father, and my brother on a bowhunt. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

try this

It's alaid back place. Lots of hogs to shoot. Saw alot of other stuff, just after the hogs though. bring your own pop ups if you can. the ones they had out were old and torn up.

Comment

This placed changed owners a couple of years ago. Have not been since the change but it used to be an excellent ranch.

Comment

Its just north of me. Bill Friansis stays and runs the place. He is a supper nice guy.

Comment

Heard killing a hog was possible but the exotics were tough. Don't know for sure.

Comment

Thanks for y'alls help. I'm trying to find a place to bring my father on a bowhunt. He's never shot anything with his bow, so I'm trying to find a place that'll give him the best opportunity.

Thanks again,
            Chris

Comment

Well i would not recommend that place at all.. 6 of us went last year and we only got opportunity at hogs..We walked the whole place and saw maybe 10 exotics and most were does..If hogs is what you want then they do have them..But I heard that place is for sale...They may have hunted it out..

Comment

Check out www.dosplumas.com We just got back from there..It is only about 20 miles farther east down I 20 from the Tasijillo..We had a great time and the game is plentiful for what ever you may want...Check the hunting reports for our LDP's..

Comment

Working...
                X