X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIO BRAVO HUNTING - Ken Gould

Any one hunted here? any info? good or bad

Do not even think about it. He is a scam. I have other choice words for him.

Comment

Killem All --- Private Message Sent

Comment

Biggest theif I have ever dealt with. If you want specifics please feel free to PM me.

Comment

He is a crook. Word is he is getting kicked off the place in Wimberley at the end of the season.

Steve

Comment

STEVEM - Private message sent

Comment

crook crook crook

I just wish someone woulda told me before i signed on to work for him and rio bravo hunting/ arrow head diggers. I got taken, lern from my mistakes. I have all the dirty details about his shananagins just ask for them. Karma is comming back too get him. I wont more details about him gettn kicked off the "Daily ranch" Please let me know

Peace and good hunting
              Ghostwolf

Comment

He is advertising in the Austin American Statesman about having leases with exotics, turkeys, pigs and deer very close to Austin. Beware, beware, beware! Been there done that it was one of those very tough lessons in life I learned the hard way. Follow your gut. When you meet someone and feel they might be lieing, chances is they are.

Comment

TO ALL THOSE READING THIS,

MY NAME IS JOSH AND I AM WITH THE CORPORATE OFFICES IN CABELAS. I RECENTLY VISITED THE RIOBRAVO RANCH ALONG WITH 4 OTHER COLLEAGUES. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH KEN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT THERE TO PRODUCE A NEW BOWHUNTING SHOW COMING OUT NEXT FALL ON OLN. IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE DIFFICULT FINDING THE TIME, BUT FORTUNATELY WE WERE ABLE TO DO SO. KEN HAD BOOKED US FOR A WEEKEND LAST MONTH AND I MUST SAY WE COUNLDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH OUR HUNT. OUT OF 5 OF US 3 HARVESTED GOLD MEDAL SHEEP, ALONG WITH 8 HOGS RANGING FROM 225-342 LBS. 2 WITH TUSK OVER 4 INCHES. WE SAW A MYRIAD OF GAME FROM EXOTICS, TO DEER AND TURKEY, AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND IN TEXAS. WE WERE ABLE SO GET ALOT OF GREAT PHOTAGE OF SOME AMAZING HUNTS. BE LOOKING FOR THE HUNTS WE FILMED THERE ON THE SECOND EPISODE OF CABELA'S HIGH ADVENTURES PREMIERING NEXT FALL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A HUNT OUT THERE IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, JUST DONT KILL EVERYTHING BEFORE I GET A CHANCE TO GO BACK IN THE FALL. I AM TRUELY SORRY THAT THE MEN MAKING POSTS ON HERE DID NOT HAVE AS A SUCCESSFUL HUNT AS WE DID. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND GOD SPEED

The Worlds Formost Outfitter

Comment

If you want specific details mabe you should PM someone. My close friend that has also been raked over the coals by Ken opened the Buda store and probably knows you. Ken is not dumb enough to mess someone over that is going to bring a film crew. It is much more likely to be someone working two jobs that saves every penny and dime to hunt each season and has H*ll recovering from being ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                      If you want specific details mabe you should PM someone. My close friend that has also been raked over the coals by Ken opened the Buda store and probably knows you. Ken is not dumb enough to mess someone over that is going to bring a film crew. It is much more likely to be someone working two jobs that saves every penny and dime to hunt each season and has H*ll recovering from being ripped off.
                      X2 If he has screwed this many people he is good at what he does. All the video with Cabela's will do is give him more people to take advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by lg140 View Post
                        X2 If he has screwed this many people he is good at what he does. All the video with Cabela's will do is give him more people to take advantage of.
                        Yep...I could prob pull a rabbit out of my hat if I knew Cabelas were comming.

Comment

I'm a little suspicious of 001's post. Can anyone say "spellcheck?"

Comment

I worked and lived on this ranch .

I know every acre night or day and the game that 001 posted is not there.
                            my job was too feed all blinds and corn the roads also put hunters in blinds and clean there kill along with every thing else that comes with working on a hunting ranch. The two plus months i spent there i had never seen an exotic of any kind night or day, but i did look on craigs list becouse ken wanted two purchase some rams for a hunt that was on the books "Barbado" and some turkey becouse the hunters were leaving empty handed("four men out of florida were really let down". and the biggest hog i cleaned was 140 and never saw any thing close two what 001 had posted .
                            I say out loud i think oo1 is trying too lure in the sheep too the wolfs den.

I am sure you have photos or do we have too wait for the movie two come out (after Dear season)

Louis/Ghostwolf

Comment

Originally posted by jenningsshuter View Post
                              I'm a little suspicious of 001's post. Can anyone say "spellcheck?"
                              Yep, I was thinking the same thing. He works there and cant spell "cabelas" Cabeles001 hmm, sounds fishy to me!
                              Last edited by skeeter; 08-28-2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X