Caught them in the act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught them in the act

We have been having a problem with graffiti taggers in and around Kalispell, well while I was shooting wildlife I looked up and saw these two at it.

By the looks of it the local authorities don't give a darn. Sad.

Comment

That's a Kodak moment.

Comment

Actually the local authority does, its catching them that is the hardest part.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
          Actually the local authority does, its catching them that is the hardest part.....
          Sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect to the LEOs in your area. I meant it more along the lines of city council or whoever is responsible for covering that junk up. It looks like that spot has been tagged for a while. Hopefully they will catch them in the act next time.

Comment

Shoulda thrown rocks at em.

Comment

shouda stoped that @**. lol

Comment

Pathetic, if they put half that much effort into something productive they would probly be making good honest money somewhere!

Comment

Someone go buy goober #1 a belt and goober #2 a haircut...

Comment

So how long did it to take the police to show up?

Comment

Did you ever let them know you were there? Did you call the police?

Comment

What's the matter?They're just expressing theirselves through art.Or ya know.......whatever their parents would say.

No but seriously those two are straight up gangstas yo.They like doin hoodrat things with their friends.

Comment

TexasTumbleweed none taken I'm sure... but this is an on going problem through out the City of Kalispell and the surrounding Flathead County.. as I'm sure it is else where. I local news agency loved this, the dispatcher when I told her about the long 300mm lens seeing all.. laughed because she thought it was awesome.... and loved the fact that I emailed the photos to the KPD. I'm sure officers have had contact with these two before, so now they have some evidence.

Just the other week, the Chief of Police lead a group of volunteer's to clean up the City from the graffiti around town.

Normally these kind of nice up standing young citizens, are doing this under the cover of darkness. Maybe if they are caught, they can be used as an example to others.... being made to totally clean that large rock off... all of it, don't care if they did all the other graffiti... Clean It All Off

Comment

"Chooooooooot-Em"!!!!!!! Where'z Troy when you need him?!?!?!?

Comment

The bad thing is most graffiti is pretty dang cool artwork.... To bad they have to do it on someone elses property!

Comment

Working...
                              X